PH

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The cheesy bread muffin taste is great & I love that it’s refreshing, serving size of the muffins is average, easy to bake just follow the recipe on the package & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack, nice to use and share with family / friends as the frequency you like 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

the taste is great my only disappointment is that I thought it's comes with most of the ingredients but they ask you to add stuff that's not just water or egg and for me it's looses the point of buying this mix the re other mixes that don't require special products and you add only stuff you normally has In the pantry other than that this mix is great good taste I would recommend you to try for yourself

Posted on May 17, 2022

I made muffins with cream cheese without using yogurt, butter and cheeses on its recipe. Still it ’s fluffy and tasty. I have already repeated to order some more! It’s so easy!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve been making lots of muffins lately, so bought a bunch of keto muffin mix to try. This turned out to be very delicious 🤤 can add cheese 🧀 or nuts 🥜 accordingly to your likes 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love the cheesy taste of the recipe!!! But the whole powder package was a bit smaller than expected though, making it a bit expensive.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Not bad. But they had a slight yogurt after taste.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It’s alright a bit too crumbly…

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Not bad expensive

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I work very hard and I don't have time for complex baking. But, I want to eat healthy and tasty food. Therefore, I order similar mixes for quick preparation of very cool muffins. Be sure to follow the cooking instructions. And you will get really tasty pastries! If you found it helpful, please leave a like :)

e3f301aa-d727-4a83-8f85-c13c266271ae
amam
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

While referring to the recipe on the back, I changed the butter to olive oil and mixed it appropriately while reducing the amount of cheese, but it was very delicious. A delicious muffin with a fluffy, gluten-free diet. The sweetness is very modest and subtle. You can add more cheese if you like, or add spinach or bacon and it will be delicious.