PH

Based on 4,807 Ratings
3,431
iloveshopping
Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Excellent! Bought this for my mom as she has dry itchy scalp

Bought this for my mom who complained of dry itchy scalp. She tried for just a few days and told me that her scalp is not dry anymore and she noted that her scalp isn't that itchy. She also went on to tell me that her hair looked more moisturized and has some sheen even though she is more focused on scalp instead of hair originally. So that is a side-benefit for her. It has very mild scent and it isn't oily if you do not try to use a lot of it at one go. It serves as a good makeup remover, moisturizer and also carrier oil for creating essential oil blends. The size of this bottle is handy and portable to bring around.

c6affea1-1a90-4b0f-a88c-0d079d45d0b6
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,570

Desert Essence brand is slowly becoming my fave brand. This product has definitely benefitted me - using it almost daily for facial massage, hair and scalp. Its quality of 100% pure jojoba oil with no chemical processing and additives are big pluses for my sensitive skin. It nourishes and moisturizes my skin. I have no issue with the scent is mild.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love this oil! Make my damaged hair very very soft and healthy. I also use as make up remover and leave my skin really clean and soft. I cant feel any scent tho.. size is a little bit small and I already use half of the bottle. Really recommend this!

bb002384-5b86-40e6-babf-d5bfa893eab9
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The size is really small!! And the scent isnt really bad i use it after i straight my hair its moisturize and give it such a pretty shine, i use it on my 6 years old sister and i think the age doesnt really affect with this oil ,it has pretty quality too i ordered over a year and its still the same

4e66e7ce-47cd-4c74-8168-87cbd5ae63b3
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

great oil for skin. I mixed it with almond oil and use it for my skin. I tried to use for hair too. I prefer to use it on skin as a moisturizer better. It hydrates, softens and smoothes the skin. The scent is mild. It is not greasy and doesn't clogg the pores.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Nice to have this oil as part of your beauty arsenal. I apply on hair and skin when they feel dry from frequent shampooing and showering. Not greasy. Makes my hair and skin soft. Bottle is quite small, but you will only need a few drops on the palm of your hands, rub, then apply. Scent is mild.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

As far as carrier oils go, I usually prefer coconut oil but decided to try a different one and I'm glad I tried this Jojoba. There was no overpowering scent and it did the job in terms of aiding in my scalp issue. I use it for my scalp but also for my feet as it's very moisturizing.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Naturall is the best you know? Has only one ingridients which is an oil, so it is a great moisturizer. Great to use on cuticles for faster nail growth and also for makeup removal. Its one kind of oil so it is will be gentler makeup remover, good for sensitive skin. The quality is great, can't go wrong here, the small bottle (package) is smaller tham you think, buy the big one Really benefiets the skin, makes it softer

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Natural jojoba oil for the skin and hair I use it usually during massage , my hair got more shiny and skin become softer the size of the bottle is small but still will be enough for few months , the scent is not strong but natural I like the quality of the product will purchase again