PH

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

i was a little bit shocked to see its size, like it's a little bit big but when i used it, for the quality,i was really amazed how this product clean my teeth in between. it's gentle on the gums, not like other dental floss that makes my gums bleed and it suits on my tightly spaced teeth. even after using it, it is still intact, i will definitely buy this again after i finished the one i ordered.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It's hard to find flossers with thick flat floss, so this is the one. Also, compared to other brands, the plastic part is very convenient to use. I like the blue color as well and the package is large size (150 pieces), so it lasts a while. I wish that the filament didn't contain fluoride (I use fluoride free toothpaste) but otherwise it's a great product.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love these they are easier to use than a normal floss. the quality size are good for the purpose it entend to do and I do find them gentle on the sensitive gum particularly because you have more grip control. they clean between the teeth and have no flavor.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Always be minty fresh! Fear not! You need not walk around with spinach in your teeth. These have the flat wide floss that is easier to use than the thin floss if your teeth are close together. Easy to use and small so you can carry in your purse and car. Lovely minty fresh sent.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product does what it’s supposed to do, which is to clean my teeth. The toothpick stays steady but I have really tight teeth and the floss stretches when I try to get it through. Because of that when I reach the last teeth, it gets a bit harder to floss. That’s why I only gave it 4 stars, but the value for money is great so I think I’ll order it again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Nice minty flavor. Easy to open packaging. Great for gentle cleaning between teeth for people with sensitive gums. Easy to use but could do with a travel case.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Really love this, I have very sensitive teeth. It makes the teeth clean and it's got a very gentle refreshing flavor. It is very good quality. It's got a good size and is very easy to use.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good floss picks but the thread on this one is too thick for me. I will continue to buy the thinner one. Good quality brand.