PH

Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Slightly expensive. Plastic- one time use.

Does the job and is sturdy but you might wanna get other options for a cheaper price since it is plastic and cannot change the blades and also it’s price is marked up. Don’t buy if you want to protect the planet as you cannot reuse after throwing the blades. But it is the job well. Hope you find the review helpful.

4de94160-6523-4459-8a36-54ca0fe04d0a
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It do the job, leaves the skin smooth and silky (If you already has a healthy skin, with no bumps) it is sharp, so be careful! * after few uses, I use it to open packages lol So yes, pretty useful I recommend using it before going to an ossacion, as after shaving the make up looks PERFECT!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great razors, using them for my moustache and eyebrows as I am too lazy to tweeze, it is fast and part of my makeup routine. As razors are sharp need to be very precise with movements as can potentially shave unwanted hair, hence I don't have half of eyebrow. Definitely will repurchase again

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I wasn't expecting the arrival for a while because of the current COVID situation. It was very fast. I received it in four days. Direct import usually takes seven days or longer. I've been using this product for five years now. Five stars for the product and five stars for the delivery. Thanks seller.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Women's facial razor blades Very nice, used on the face every week or two Note: Suitable for face with more lacy hair Can. Use it on the hair of the hands, thin fingers and eyebrows

af38c154-42f9-4350-b442-2225ca351169
Posted on May 12, 2022

Love them , good quality , they smell a little like plastic, size is good for bag also has a plastic cover , feels good no sensitivity reaction, good packaging, great for care routine, gonna buy again thanks iherb

3a18a5aa-4203-4670-8f7e-e7312eddeab3
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Super sharp! Good size to carry around if youre traveling. I use it every week to clean up hairs. Its come 3 in the package. Careful with how sharp it is.

Posted on May 14, 2022

No more painful face waxing 🙏🙏 I've been using it for so long now and my facial hair isn't growing any thicker or any faster, my face looks brighter and is smoother after shaving. You definetley should give it a try!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Are used it for my face hair it’s good and work very well it’s remove all the dead skin and the small white hair