PH
4.6

4.6
SparklySkin
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Very high quality cotton pads.

These are very high quality cotton pads that come in two forms - compressed for exfoliation and use with toner, and sponge which is meant to absorb some of the product so that you can use it as a face pack. I found this to be great, especially because the price is not too high and you get to have both kinds of cotton pads. The sponge one in particular is a staple in Korean beauty since you can use your toner as a face pack, which is great. The cotton pads are gentle and won't damage your skin from my experience. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thanks!

1840e909-2c89-4d16-a26b-0426d29b135a
8724ba28-7aa4-4a67-9666-795f105e78d8
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It has 2 variants of pad. 1 for further cleansing with toner/make up remover and the other 1 for applying products that helps absorb it by the skin. Its really useful especially with me that use make up a lot and doesn’t want applying liquid products using my hands alone.

9bdaeb86-259e-43ba-a9a3-38cdfd01ae03
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Wow, these are nice cotton pads! I only see two types of pads, like it’s written on a box. I saw in other reviews that there are three types, but I didn’t really check the whole box. I used thicker one with a makeup remover, and thinner one with a face toner.

e3c6fc98-9e22-4ef5-9eaa-bd68c5b2bfe7
kbeauty
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
1,102

actually these are my favourite pads. there are 3 types of it. i like that the sponge like needs very few product and provides additional exfoliation. another one is very smooth and soft, one layer pad, slightly textured. third one is double layer, super soft. this is my third box and i never tried anything better. press like if it was useful :)

1811f110-ad36-4bdb-8cdd-73e017820d81
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

It is multi-purpose. You can use the first half as sponge and the other one as normal cotton pad. The size is good for toner and cleansing oil. I prefer using the compressed cotton pad for cleansing oil and the sponge on toner so I don’t have to put much. The sponge will not suck the toner much so mostly could be used on the face. I didn’t know that it is divided into sponge and cotton pad. I thought it was on both sides of the cotton pad that’s why I didn’t see the difference 🤣 I found out you can open it in the middle so you can choose which one you would want to use, either the sponge or the normal cotton pad.

21af0be4-2037-4679-9fa4-46e92ec61c85
1c6746d9-5869-42ab-a893-db396dbfb1cd
Posted on May 20, 2022

I loved those cotton pads from Dear Klairs. They are just the right size and thickness not to absorb all the product and to deliver it to your face and at the same time they are not too thin to break down when you put a little bit more of your toner. Comparing Dear, Klairs cotton pads to Pyunkang Yul they are much better quality as the Pyunkang Yul break down if I put a bit more product.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

The packaging is nice it acts a s a dispenser and there are two types of pads one that feels like a sponge to me and the other is a regular cotton pad but this was a bit pricier and the sponge one was a surprise to me the texture is a bit weird maybe it’s good for cleansing but thats not what i was intending to use it for i wanted to use it to apply product to my face but its good quality regardless (unrelated but iherb has been blocking my reviews due to “inappropriate content” 💀 its my effing hand)

a2b54173-6d10-437f-8ac6-cb49847ac0e3
01b5a209-2ed6-4efe-84c2-8f8bb7eb3d0f
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I like this different cotton pad. It keeps the toner moist on the pad and also cleans the skin very well. Nice product. With a regular cotton pad the liquid soaks in the pad and you need more for it to work. Because this pad causes the liquid to not absorb you need less and it still works.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

They are not your typical cotton rounds. The quality is so good, and makes you buy more. There are two types of pads - One is softer and it absorbs the product well, the one other one is thinner and more sleek so it gives the product away faster. The squares are good size. The packaging could be bigger.