PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My favorite hair washing product for a while now. I was skeptical of the two-in-one, but since I have sometimes followed a conditioner-only hair care regime in the past, it worked out well. My hair feels clean, but not dry or flat; nor does this product leave it overly greasy. The smell is deep and comforting - tobacco, patchouli, and other related scents mingle together without the menthol whiff of cheap cigarettes or the citrus twang that is often prevalent in products that are marketed towards men.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

As with the body wash, it is exactly what it states itself to be, but I prefer the shampoo to the body wash, although, again, I would save it for occasions when you want to smell as manly as you'd like to pretend you are.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Smells great, but just a heads-up that it's quite drying on the hair. i have relatively drier hair, so my hair came out even drier. just be aware of your hair type first before buying this product.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I really like this 2 in 1 and it smells great. No fruity smell or to strong of scents. The bottle is a bit hard to squeeze but not a deal breaker. It's hard to find a high quality natural ingredient 2 in 1 shampoo! I'll be purchasing again.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Scent is so refreshing and gentle. I use it every 2-3 days.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Smells amazing. I have the shower gel and couldn’t not have the matching shampoo. Love this scent.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My husband loves this product. Washes his hair and body. Great scent not drying

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great, the smell is very man, buy for my son and he likes the smell.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

good smell and good price and i will buy again.