PH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Been buying this for years, the smell is great , easy to apply, doesn’t get stuck on your hand nor dries your hair out like most products do and its also lasts pretty long. Excellent product!

Great package size and awesome scent! It helps give an extra volume for a short hair to look more vital. I like the composition's quality that benefits the hair and the skin as well. It doesn't irritates and is sensitive and gentle even with the strong perfume effect. I use it before I leave the house :)

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I liked this product for my hair. Reasonably priced and has good hold and great form. I stopped using it as I travel a lot and TSA confiscated it since it is more than 3.3 oz. I wish they can make a smaller size suitable for travel.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Nice quality container that feels kind of premium. The paste itself is extremely solid, almost like touching rubber. This makes for a nice dry, matte, hold when applied to hair.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Non greasy, smells great and washes off easily with a gentle shampoo. The hold is very good and normally lasts me a whole day. The look between gloss and matte depends on the hair conditions when applied. Semi-glossy on wet hair and matte on dry. Just a little lasts a long way, doesn't need a lot to have good hold. Packaging is a metal cap with thick glass holder, strong enough for travels. Loved it and have used it daily since.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Beautiful texture! keeps the style in place and really lifts up the roots! very thickening

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I think it is a product having good value, as it contains great scent and makes my hair stays firm.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The first time I used too much, my hair falls out so much while rubbing in product. It made my hands sticky and were unable to wash out. Thereafter I use a hair brush to pick up product and then apply it on the hair. After using for few days, my scalp became itchy and feels a little clogged and oily. Even though I didn't apply on roots, the product will automatically transmit from hair to roots. Anyway I haven't been using because I had to wash my hair 2-3 times to get rid of the clogged feeling, it's very obvious to me because my scalp could always breathe and was never itchy. About the product itself: not holding well, close to matte, white hardened paste, very sticky, little smell, huge plastic jar container.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Easy to use and after applying it on hair it looks natural.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Very good quality , good for all ages , hold your hair