PH

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

To be honest, I didn’t read the discrimination very well and thought I was buying shaving cream. It makes a terrible shaving! But once I figured out what it was and started using it as intended, it is an excellent beard cream. It smells great, feels nice, helps with irritation, and makes my beard nice and soft. This is an excellent product.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I use this twice daily frequency now, morning and night, and it is a high quality cream that definitely moistures and makes your beard softer, the smell on this one is a bit strong for me and smells like Xmas peppermint candy canes or the peppermint filling in chocolates … personally I will try a different scent next time as it’s not to my taste or unscented if I can find it, but I am sold on the products beneficial effect on my 6mm beard. It seems gentle as I have sensitive skin and benefit shows very quickly. The package is quite a big tin, a little goes a long way and I think it’ll last a while. The composition is thick but absorbs quickly after putting it on.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good quality product, Fragrance however may not be for everyone.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

great scent, minty and refreshing. Helps relieve beard scruff. good size package, looks nice. Great for gentle and sensitive skin.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Nice product, the mint scent is a bit artificial, i preferred the same product with the forest scent.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Best brand for my beard

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

... Very good product, highly recommend.

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for a young man. Before that, I ordered him mostly denser textures, but this time there were no favorites, we decided to try something new. The texture of the cream was still quite dense, but not greasy, which is a definite plus. The hair on the head after it is completely soft, on the beard it also softens very decently, and at the same time moisturizes the skin, and the smell is generally just a bomb !!! And I also liked that this cream has a fairly economical consumption.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Well, such a thing))) Pros: delicate consistency is easy to apply, the beard has become softer, after application it cools and soothes the skin. Cons: no protective membrane, smell ... smell of mint tooth powder .... in short, this is not the smell that a man's face should smell like!

44e3c7c0-effe-4ea0-af5c-0ab6229a5637