PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

At Cremo, we are dedicated to creating the most extraordinary scents known to hairkind. That's why we have experts whose sole job it is to make the best fragrances out there. We call it good uncommon scents. When you don't have time to mess around, you need a formula that's quick yet effective. Our 2-in-1 shampoo delivers multiple benefits at once, letting you skip a step. It leaves your hair perfectly clean and well-balanced, with a unique, sophisticated scent. It's what you call the whole package.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is initially given to my dad as a present but everyone in the family tried using it. It is not as great as seen in the comments but the scent does smell good for a quick few seconds. The size is alright for the price. Not sure if it will last a long time.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

My husband really likes this brand, and so do I.It has a very nice fragrance. And although it is a little bit on the pricey side we feel that it’s quality is worth it. His hair smells and feels great.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022
1,318

The scent is elegant and deep, mum loves using it more than dad. The size is generous, although price is bit high. Worth buying!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Dry scaly scalp was a problem , this product left hair clean and silky with the scalp in very good condition.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Has an amazing smell, leaves hair clean and soft. Easy to use and rinse well.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Perfect!!! It smells like expensive perfume! Both me and my boyfriend love it, we are going to buy it again and again!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

4 stars because it smells amazing, but it's not moisturizing enough to be used without conditioner afterwards.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I love the smell! My hair is very oily unfortunately, this only keeps it looking good for a day or two, but it does the job.