PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Im 32 and i am so excited to have the benefits of these vitamins! My mom is 72 and she absolutely loves them! She said she has more energy, she feels so much more healthy and loves the probiotics inside as well. I love that it’s just 1 multi! All of that goodness packed into a little pill. I love that it has magnesium inside, because magnesium helps digestion as well as insomnia and restless leg! It helps so much with skin and hair with the biotin and collagen as well! Great brand quality ingredients. Big bottle will get you through for a few months!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Taking this vitamine helps me feel confident I am doing what I need to do to stay healthy. It is easy to take one a day, and the bottle has 60 tablets, so I’m good to go for 2 months. It doesn’t burp up after taking it so I know it is digesting well.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Bought this for my mum in age 60s and adding this to her diet will be great. Hope its antioxidants benefits and improves her skin and health in general. Package is user Ingredients are great and of good quality. Like this product as it can easily add to my diet.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love that this multivitamin is made with raw whole foods, and includes enzymes and aloe. It's also a good deal, as each bottle contains a two month supply. I've taken this for several years and will continue to do so.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The pills are to big. They would be easier to swallow if they were smoother and came in smaller size. From the standpoint of size and appearance, the quality is good. The pills also provide the expected results so I conclude that the product has the necessary ingredients.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I like this vitamin because it's only one a day, and it is aimed at the mature women. I can tell the difference when I take them -- more energy, difference in the joints, overall sense of well being.

I've been using this brand for a while now. Overall, I'd say I do notice I have more energy and my focus sharpens with this multi-vitamins. My only gripe is the size of the pills is huge. Also, the company switched back to glass bottles - thank you! The plastic bottle really cheapened the look of the brand. I hope switching back to plastic didn't compromise the quality of the multivitamin. I've also bought this multivitamin off of the manufacturer's website when they have a buy 1 get 1 free deal. You can't go wrong with iHerb prices but the manufacturer has some pretty sweet deals as well. Overall, I'm a repeat buyer and I have more faith in this brand than your typical pharmacy Centrum brands.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great multivitamin definitely recommend for anyone over 50 who is look for a good vitamin

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Love that it's one a day. No upset stomach. Easy to take. Gives me energy

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

A very good product in terms of quality, taste and energy.