PH

Dibor
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Good hydrator

Excellent for dry skin - saved my skin during flights; also really help around the mouth with mask wearing all day. But, most times, my skin is oily and I live in a hot country with a humid climate, therefore I find this serum a bit sticky - so I only use one or two drops. Mixing a drop with a moisturiser is helpful. Like if you like ✨

4527b47c-baf4-4773-95be-ba66dd957871
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I was a huge fan of another hyaluronic serum (the famous piggy one). So ordered this one occasionally, when my fave was out of stock. And now I have a new fave 🙂 Love this serum, even after first use my skin became softer and smoother. And after one month the result is even better, skin is more bright, and in general looks healthier. The only thing - never use it at the same time with enzyme peeling. It’s my bad, and it was a bit too much for my skin.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

First of all, it comes in a great packaging with a box, tight nylon on the dropper and printed expiration date; the bottle itself is very sold. The serum is of gel-like consistency, transparent an scentless. It leaves the skin super soft for more than a day. Great ingredients without problematic ones. It is very nice that the percentage of the active ingredients is mentioned. No wonder it is Out of Stock quite often.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Gel-like consistency (not too liquidy) that instantly gives a smoother look. I think it is a safe bet for any skin type: hydration and plumping to the max. For oily skins, only this and a sunscreen are enough for summer days. Haven't used for longer than two weeks, so can't comment on the long term results or skin changes.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Scent very nice i use it all day quality is good and nice size and age 24 package good benefits me alot composition nise for season summer and moisturizer,textures good,don’t sensitive my skin, nourishment and essential oil doesn’t have, Really happy with the results i Highly recommend it

Posted on May 24, 2022

One of the most hydrating serum I've ever tried, the hydration last for a long time on the skin. Has a plumping effect and the fine lines look less noticeable. The niacinamide helps with the redness and give me more even skin tone. Fragrance free and fungal acne safe. Great price also.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I believe this is an amazing product for me, very mild pleasant scent and smell, good quality, usual size, nicely packaged, using in my morning routine, vary happy to use in my personal hygiene. Feels amazing no stains on clothes' , definitely loots of benefits, nice care for me. Frequency of use daily.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I like the texture of this product,and it is very hydrating. It works well without feel too greasy or occlusive on my oily skin. I bought this to add extra hydration and soothing benefits to my routine after I introduced some prescription products, and thus far it's done it's job well. I only gave four stars because I haven't been using it long enough or frequently enough to appreciate all potential benefits.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I tried the sample sachet and fell in love, so I bought the full sized bottle! Very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling tacky and tight!