PH

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I am so glad that I ordered it…. Received it today and I’m so impressed. It is truly oil free as mentioned on packaging and surprisingly leaving no white caste which I didn’t expect as it is a mineral sunscreen. Take my words people you will not regret buying this I’m reordering it to stock up.

75f4ee58-c2b9-4ce4-b49d-23d33eeb2768
7f31b9f6-c1b5-4213-8e5e-bbaec0eb8b35
95a44e22-b97b-4645-9cc7-89f589e79750

Cappertoneeeeeeeee very lovely brand before i buy small version but it is the same texture. Even very sensetuve skin can try this spf. Takes care of your skin even in very sunny day. White little oily but doesnt sticks. Make your skin little lightly. But protects very good. Of course zinc contain protect your skin. I use it every day in the morning and evening because tv mobiles uv light very bad for our skin. Scent is good. Smell is good

1601157c-98e2-4da1-8c6b-342682335a65
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using for some months now and have a mixed opinion about it. - application is not very smooth. Make sure you use moisturiser before. - leaves a slight white cast that goes away. I like that - does have a bit of peeling effect with some of my moisturiser - might not come out well with just the face wash. Do double cleanse - good protection and water proof - doesn’t move into eyes, so no burning -not very mattifying, gives a shine to the face

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This was difficult to rub in. Although it is effective and protects me, it didn't blend in properly, The SPF balled up on my arms and clinged to the hairs. It provides sufficient sun protection, is sweat- and water-resistant.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Mineral protection is great! Use on children's faces. Does not have strong zinc oxide odor. I liked

Posted on May 6, 2022

It’s super nice and helpful. Doesn’t leave ghost look only for few seconds. Totally recommend it

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Horrible white cast, it takes a while to blend and it left me with a greasy looking face even though I have dry skin 👎🏼 I truly don't understand the positive reviews about this product.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It pigments the skin into white color

67b555e3-e304-4bb1-b19d-b6d8ada63b13
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

doesn't feel greasy, but the white cast is v awful. my face looks super shiny too :(

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Features: Does not remain white, does not squeak, and stretches well. There is little film feeling, it does not dry, the skin does not get tired, the skin does not get rough, the water repellency is high, and the sand does not stick. It has a slight metallic odor. Although it is oil-free, it seems that this water repellency contains a lot of silicone. However, my skin is not tired and even sweaty parts such as my neck are not burnt at all. I didn't get rough skin when I used it on my face, but if I didn't turn off the tissue, my makeup would be uneven and it would be shiny forever. It can be used on the body of a 2-year-old child without any problem, but it also needs cleansing. Organic products are helpful because when playing with sand, the sand sticks to the skin and cannot be removed.