PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Tasty and healthy. Use it for my salad to add additional favour. Good mixed with olive oil and vinegar. Also added on beverage in tea and coffee to replace cane sugar, help to reduce intake of sugar. Golden colour, very high quality. Would absolutely buy again after consuming this one.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I love that this is organic and comes in a glass jar. It is delicious on pancakes! I even put some in a bowl and heat it up for pancakes! Yum! I also use it in a recipe for a ham that I make for holidays.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

My first time to purchase this brand, the smell / taste are the same. Colour looks the same - amber too. The package is extremely secured when it delivered to my house.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

SOOOOOO GOOD IT MADE ME WANNA KISS A MOOSE!! Tastes like the REAL THANG! Just like they serve up in ye 'ole SUGAR SHACK BABY!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I don't really have anything bad to say about this product. Good quality, ingredient. It tastes good. And, it's organic which is a plus.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This is good quality maple syrup although expensive. I add this to my breakfast oatmeal recipe. However the packaging has room for approvement. I cannot control the amount.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It's expensive but this is a relatively good buy for it. The flavor is better than a much more expensive syrup that came in a glass bottle.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It’s good, not the best, but I enjoyed it for the price. I cannot find quality maple syrup where I live and this one satisfied my craving for a natural, pure, sweetener.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
1,260
1,289

great pure maple syrup, good package, good quality good brand , good taste

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

My favorite maple syrup. Deep flavor. Excellent taste. Classic glass packaging. Excellent quality as always.