PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Excellent Anti Aging and Energy!

Codeage Liposomal NMN supplement had great absorption. The product is great quality clean ingredients. It has helped me with giving me energy. It is an anti aging supplement which also helps with my weight loss. it is 3 capsules a day which is more then I like taking of each supplement but this is the dosage. I prefer 1 capsule a day. But very easy to take.

131b5b1e-5624-4f91-9821-65bbcc5d664b
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have started to take NMN about 2 weeks ago. - Now I feel my energy level is higher and it seems to be stable during the whole day. -Definitely I sleep better (I used to wake up 4 to 6 times per night - to go to the bathroom, to drink water or even with no reason, falling asleep very hard after that) - now it happens 1-2 time per night only. -About my metabolism – it also seems to improve, but I think it will take a little longer to see noticeable effects - I’ve read it is recommended to take it with warm olive oil (you need to warm a spoon with olive oil, open the capsule/capsules and mix the content with the oil) – didn’t try it yet as I’m a little bit concerned about the taste.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I have been taking different kinds of antioxidants daily such as quercetin, egcg , reservatrol, apigenin, vitamin C etc . They have kept me from getting flu and cold (and Covid) which I used to have several times a year in the past. But now first time trying this Nmn for a week and found I don't need to nap in the afternoon which has never happened when I am taking all the above mentioned supplements. I always feel tired in the afternoon. I have to see if this will hold up. And I haven't try other brand . I will continue taking them, 3 pills in the morning before breakfast Hope it's more affordable.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great! More energy, better mood, easy to take, good quality. Buying again now… also will get them for my husband. Shipping took a long time but i am in mallorca. Good size. Must see David sinclair who raves about this! Turn back time and gain energy, keeping young for my kids 💪🏻💃🏼

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Seems like a really great quality nmn and it is very hard to get a liposomal one which has a better absorbtion. I started taking this after watching a lot of interviews with David Sinclair. And even after only a week I really feel the benefits already. I have more energy, better sleep and great work outs. Amazing!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I took NR before and I found that I felt more energised after taking it. Later on my friend told me NMN is actually more active since it is easier for absorption so I switched to NMN. Usually NMN is very expensive but for the one the price is more reasonable. It also contains resveratrol and Quercetin so I do not have to take extra tablets for those. After taking it for weeks, I found that I am more energetic throughout the day, being more able to focus at work. My skin and hair has also improved. I would definitely continue purchasing the product. Unfortunately it is always out of stock.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

NMN helps with the overall energy level. I took 3 pills on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. The energy is able to last the whole day and next morning wake up well rested. I reduced it to 2 pills then I do not feel the same every level. Recommended to follow the instruction and you will feel it’s working on your body!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for 2 months and have definitely noticed my energy levels have improved. I have been taking along side Black seed oil and vitamin d & c and never felt better. My skin has improved markedly and I have even noticed that my hormone levels have balanced.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Extremely satisfied with the results. I have been taking the supplement since January and I have seen a marked improvement in my general well being. A couple of months ago, I put in some 'real labor-intensive' work worked in my garden and was pleasantly surprised that I could work for 7+ hours without much discomfort (considering I am 68). Raving about the product to all my family and friends.

The packaging is very well sealed and I can be certain my supplement is fresh and retains its potency. I like that it comes in capsules as some liquids have an off-putting taste. I can tell it has a positive effect on me. I feel more motivated, endure more and can do sports longer. I can feel how it kick-starts my metabolism. I'm full of energy like a teenager.