PH

1,110
iHerbCustomerPH
Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Love the smell!

I really like this shea butter cream it has a vanilla scent. I use it everyday as my daily cream. I can say that it has an excellent quality and composition that helps my sensitive skin to moisturize and became smooth. It is also well packed, no leakage when arrived. Thanks a lot! Highly recommended!

1466b9a4-9f0e-491b-9620-0eff816153a5
8e492b0d-84c3-46c1-9a59-86bcdac25372
55fbe4a7-01b2-4d1c-960c-ad7c613281a6
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The texture and consistency and composition of the product is smooth and moisture to run into the skin and the scent is perfect to relax and brighten up your day the quality is great I use it everyday the size is perfect for traveling as well and the package is great for refills and the benefits my skin from organic as I have a sensitive skin prone to seasonal allergies

89c1ff47-ea1c-4828-ada3-0df11e679f66

I ordered 2 of these as the price was so good. They are quite large, so I am pleased that they will last me a long time. It is good to find so many unusual items at iherb, that I would never find in a shop. And all from the comfort of my own home!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I love this cream the scent is light and the quality is amazing.Use it daily often times during the day.The size is bigger than I expected.It has a smooth creamy texture and seems to work well with my sensitive skin.Very good for extreme winter weather season and locks in moisture. Please like my review 😊

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I like the texture of this cream, is thick and very moisturizer, specially during the winter season. The scent is not strong at all. Size is big and it lasts a few months. I have sensitive skin and didn’t have any trouble using this one. Good quality for the price.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I took it for myself because my skin is very dry. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, is applied easily, quickly absorbed into the skin, a pleasant smell of Shea butter. Convenient packaging does not take up much space and is always at hand. Thanks to him, the skin remains smooth and soft for a longer time.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Sweet scent and good quality for everyday use. The size is big and simple packaging not too complicated, thick as well. Slowing aging with a strong moisturizing cream for sensitive skin and pleasant texture. Shea butter is very good for getting rid of wrinkles and filling in the skin. This could benefit all skin types.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love this cream. The price was very reasonable. It is creamy and soothing. It absorbs quickly and has a mild but pleasant scent. It works well for hands or body. I am ordering more of it. I want to keep a supply on hand with the cold weather season upon us. I also like the idea that there is no waste. You can reach every bit of it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This is a very nice cream. My skin is sensitive some creams and lotions but this cream is smooth and absorbs well and the best part is no skin irritation for me. Pretty large container for the price so it should last me a long time. With cold weather here, it's good to have a cream that leaves my skin soft and nourished to protect from the cold dry weather. I'm adding this to my list of proven winners and will buy again.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The size and quality is very good for skin , and it is stay for long age, and the package is closed well, it is give many benefits for skin like moisturizing, and i think is good for to use for sensitive skin , the scent not bad , it has light texture