PH

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Ok

surprisingly it stings my face . also because I have sensitive skin and currently using prescribed cream for pigmentation. thought to test this to continue hydrate my skin due to alcohol free. but it didn't work. I switch it to spray on my body after shower instead. scent is not appealing. some kind of not so natural smell.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Smell good but a bit tingling sensation in the eyes when I sprayed over my face. Didn’t have such feeling before with other spray.

51edade2-bb90-449f-8bab-c5367825c258
Posted on May 20, 2022

It's alright in terms of hydration, great for a mid-day touch up. However not a great fan of the scent, smells a little artificial imo.

Zuleika83
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Spray is really strong so do hold it further away from the face. Rose scent fades quickly. Has an underlying and lingering smell of something I can't quite put my finger on. Not quite sure I like that.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

the scent is good i use it everyday, the size is small but the composition is good it moisturize my sensitive skin

d7574f3e-8cff-4488-bdb2-94bd7b2b42bb
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I like the rose water very much and I advise you to buy it

8cb8921a-f06a-4a6e-9a25-5548ec33f4a5
Posted on May 2, 2022

Love this. It is gentle on the skin. Use whenever I feel like it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is a very hydrating rosewater spray! The scent is also lovely.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

as half of the old saying goes, everyone’s got ‘em. Whether it’s on Twitter, on Yelp, or in Facebook posts from your great-aunt’s best friend, we’re constantly subjected to other people’s opinions—so if you want to share your take with a wider audience, it’s worthwhile to think about how to make it stand out. And if you zoom in on an opinion, build it out, and give it structure, you’ve got yourself a review.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

so calm to the face، its size is great and packaging is good