PH

summercheeky
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I got this big bottle at a steal for $11 during 11.11 sale and I tell you it’s worth every penny! It comes w a nice packaging and has 2 bottles with brushes for your lashes and brows. I hv been using castor oil for hair and it works so I’m happy to have found a cheaper alternative for future uses :)

6b7105ac-e3a4-4a0d-8b53-c761afd67c8c

When I saw that this castor oil comes with 2 refillable applicators - I knew I had to have it! It's essentially an all-in-one solution for your eyebrows and eyelashes. The oil itself is rich and has a thick consistency, which is perfect because that means it doesn't run and get into your eyes. The refillable bottles make the application a breeze. I highly recommend it for those looking to nourish and grow out their hair naturally! Pro tip: apply it morning and night for best results.

f95ec35b-384b-4045-a0d4-e0a9fcae5fe5
8e3a4914-9531-487b-9618-ca6fde886794
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I used it for my eyelashes, and it works, you just have to be persistent and use it for a while. After three months you most likely will see a difference, at least I did noticeably. Other than being organic which is good since I'm using it near the eyes, it is great how it comes with two small bottles with brushes to use for eyelashes and eyebrows.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I tried other organic castor oils and they’re so greasy. I mean don’t get me wrong castor oil out of all other oils is the most thick one. So you have to be careful with it.. the good thing about this product specifically is that it comes with containers to not be messy with it and for those who care about hygiene.

0b20fbb7-a1bb-4d0e-9ad2-ea2ff5b3c3f7
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Man this is hella good! 10/10 recommend it! Like my lashes never been so long!!! Don’t even get me started, it makes my lashes stay curled up for a long time! Look at miss gurl ahhhhh in love☺️🌸

3535ff55-c7ca-41fb-9779-0dc586b59be7
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I use castor oil mainly for my lashes and brows and with the small bottles, it makes it so convenient to apply on my lashes and brows. so far the castor oil is great, like the ones I have previously tried before. it gives nourishment to my brows and lashes to grow. I love the packaging, it is very easy to pour into the small bottles and creates no mess.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The scent is not very pleasant but it's not strong. You can use it by mixing it with coconut. Quality is really good, it's thick in texture so cannot be used alone. You can also mix it with an essential oil best ones are rosemary and peppermint. It works for all skin type, normal, sensitive. It acts as a good moisturizer and keeps hair strong.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I used this brand daily for about a month, brushing on my eyelashes (like mascara) my eyelashes have never been so beautiful, longer and fuller. I also mix a few drops with argan oil and massage onto my face and I notice the skin colour becomes more even. It is better than make-up! Every girl should feel happy knowing she looks beautiful even before she applies make-up!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great size, and excellent quality! All the parameters are checked off on this one, so I'll be returning for more. Only negative is that it comes in a plastic bottle, but value for money can't be beat. I use it for my face and neck, and occasionally feet as well as a high-quality, effective moisturizer. A staple in my routine!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Really big bottle. Will last for a long time. Applied on my lashes and brow almost every night for about 2-3 weeks. Yes I noticed some improvement. Eyebrows darken and looks thicker . Noticed a few new tiny strands of brows in areas that were hairless for while . Will keep applying