PH

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Great protein snack! 🥓🥩🍖🍗

This is sooo tasty! The jalapeño pepper flavored is the best. Not so hot though so don’t be afraid to try. As they say this is a medium hot flavored beef stick. Kind of reminds me of a “miniature pepperoni” in its texture. It’s grass fed beef which is super important for me. It’s very addictive so I wish they would sell a bunch of those in 1 serving since it’s not a very large stick. great taste, high quality.

This is sooo tasty! The jalapeño pepper flavored is the best. Not so hot though so don’t be afraid to try. As they say this is a medium hot flavored beef stick. Kind of reminds me of a “miniature pepperoni” in its texture. It’s grass fed beef which is super important for me. It’s very addictive so I wish they would sell a bunch of those in 1 package since it’s not a very large stick. I just made a purchase of 6 of them and I’ll continue to buy more. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Recently bought the single-serving (1.15 oz) size Jalapeno Beef Stick for my husband to try on a road trip. It was well packaged and an easy to take along snack. Normally he likes to eat Nick's Sticks brand, but after trying this one, he liked this even better! Had a good taste with the jalapeno flavor, but not very spicy. Very good quality and would definitely buy again.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like to chop these up and use them as you would use bacon bits, good with kale salads n raw cheese, baru seeds, crunchy raw red pepper, cucumber....I gotta get home to make something like that!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I like the Chomps beef stick, its tasty in a very easy to open package and its a great snack. So to all of that just add a little bit Jalapeno which make it even better!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great snack I always keep in my purse. I've tried all flavors by this brand, and this one is my favorite. Very yummy keto snack 😊 I can't stand spicy so this one is just perfect. Please click thumb up for my review 🌹

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Absolutely love this, easy on the go snack with fixed calories and macros, great if you are watching what you eat, even if not it's still a guilt-free chomps. Wink.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

a very casual snack taste not very good, the texture is very loose quality is not as expected package is nicely sealed serving size is good might be beneficial to diet, but price us quite high for only 1 piece, do not think it worth the price i will not re purchase it

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is a great chance to try this product before spending a lot to buy several sticks. The quality is better than most beef sticks. It’s just spicy enough to enjoy a little extra kick without being too spicy. I used this for a travel snack. This is good for those who want a low carb, high protein snack. This is beneficial for keto dieters who like these kinds of snacks. The serving size is good. One is just enough. It’s longer like a slim Jim. The package is pretty easy to open. I give it less stars because it’s not crispy or well-textured. It’s very mealy and chewy. But, the taste is pretty good, ingredients are pretty good, and I’m glad I got to try it! If this review helps you decide whether to buy this snack, then please give me a thumbs up!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product. I would definitely buy it again and again though I really wish we could buy more than one piece at once, so we can get a better overall value. The quality of the product is pretty good. The ingredients are good. It tastes alright. It's too salty for me to consume alone without salad or bread. The best tasting one is the Jalapeño flavor by far. Overall, I highly recommend it.