PH

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am not a big Tuna fish fan, but mostly because my local canned Tuna is not as good as this. This is top-notch delicious Tuna for a great price. Packaging is very comfortable and easy to use.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It is a good source of protein it is high in protein while low in the other the quality is good and the serving size is right

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Always love wild catch products and it's my first time trying the yellowfin Tuna. It tastes good and I like it because it's 'wild caught' tuna.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Love this. Great values and protein. Taste and amount is good.

d9f771fd-1a1c-4838-9ec7-5cfdbf81937b
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

It was OK, but I was disappointed that the tuna is from Thailand. I always thought Chicken of the Sea is a US brand, and for many years their tuna was very famous for its quality. But those were from USA. Well, you cannot beat the price for this item...

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

A decent sized portion, with nicely chunky tuna, not that pasty mush you get with cheap brands. Easy to open package on the go, no fiddling with ring pull tins. Good, tasty tuna at a good price.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

with a cup of rice then here you go u got a full meal if you find my review helpful like please.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Pantry staples for me! Canned salmon / tuna makes for a omega 3 boost and are good way to incorporate good fats into your diet. I enjoy them mixed with some avocado and prima ktichen avocado ranch with a generous grind of black pepper. Goes over my low carb toast or wrap, or nice on top of a giant salad too. I make them into fish patties too, combined with an egg, chopped fresh herbs, salt, pepper and some almond flour to bind it together. Please click like if this review helped!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Composition of big flakes. Size is good for a terrific salad for one. Paleo diet friendly

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Very tasty tuna, useful for me because it is in ordinary water. A special benefit is that it is gluten free.