PH

Based on 1,686 Ratings
1,239
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
My New Holy Grail moisturiser

This well-known brand is much more expensive in my country, so I bought it from iHerb. This product does deliver its' promises of being gentle, very lightweight, not clogging pores or causing breakouts (and my extremely oily skin gets clogged easily with almost any product out there)... Oh, and it also mentions 'quick absorption' which I find very true! 1-2 minutes max and my skin is dry. Completely dry. as if I didn't put anything at all; quite different from other lotions and moisturisers I've tried that leave slight residue. I love it! The list of ingredients is okay - a few ingredients are not great in very high amounts (check the app Clearya for more details about every ingredient of any product on iHerb!), but this applies to almost every single product these days (and rare 'pure' ones tend to be not great in terms of texture, smell, white cast and so on). Includes a pump lock. I use it since February, so I have 6 months of experience so far.

94073676-d5d6-4f74-9f6a-420f7cda0a5a
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

perfect for combination skin. it mattifies the face without making it feel stiff. i apply it after toner, before the toner dries so that it could lock the moisture in my face. fragrance free as it said. just a little stingy when it accidentally goes into your eyes and sometimes on the side of the nose. must be used in damp skin or else, it will cause the skin to dry more. not recommended for dry skin. most suitable for combination.

9ed55e81-8178-4bb1-aaf4-7c114b25e6ad
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

One of my favorite moisturizers. I love the pump bottle and the consistency and texture of the product - feels like a cream but not heavy and fast absorbing. I have oily skin and it hydrates my skin without clogging it. The size of the product is very nice and I love that ther is no scent. Definitely will repurchase in the future!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I really really like this cream so much it not make me clog pore and not feel sticky no fragrance my face feel soft after used it. I alway test new cream and this one is suit my face so much not except too much before I bought this I will buy it again if my review helpful please like it

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

the lotion is great for a combination and oily skin, smooth and hydrating, you don't feel like you have something heavy on your skin. the only thing that I didn't like is the small size according to its price, other than that good quality . recommend for oily skin type.

41d29ae6-0e94-4b39-a9b2-dd41f566de20
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Really like this moisturiser! It has a gel-like texture which I really like. It also absorbs into the skin really fast and doesn’t feel sticky at all! Love it :)

f7ad9bcd-f660-4e4c-b465-2b1f2f052135
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Its very good i like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Not my first purchase, I use it at day and night and don't feel the need to use anything else. It does the job at hydrating and giving the skin a fabulous glow without feeling heavy on the skin, and it's fragrance free. The amount lasts me for about 3 months.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This is my favorite moisturizer everrrrr!! I went through so many bottles of this product. The texture is really smooth and not oily thus does bot clog the pores. No unpleasant scent. The quality for the price is fantastic. I wish they make a bigger size though. The packaging and pump are excellent.