PH

4.6
Based on 2,078 Ratings
1,521
Posted on May 12, 2022

I haven't tried this tea yet, but I've tried other teas from this brand and I liked all of them. the packaging is comfortable to use, also the size. hope I would like to see because I love blueberry so much. blueberry has a lot of health benefits.

91b86af0-03a9-42eb-8cc8-5b70b8599995
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry tea is a delicious and fruity tea that is perfect for a hot summer day. The tea has a great flavor and aroma, it is caffeine-free and it is easy to brew. It is a great alternative to sweet drinks, it is refreshing and it can be enjoyed iced or hot. The only downside is that some people may find it too sweet, but this is subjective. Overall, I would recommend this tea for its great taste and aroma.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Gray tea have been repurchasing for years. Gives the right amount of tanginess that doesn’t irk me. Smells great tastes great. Tends to be oos often so I stock up when I see it’s back. Love this tea and helps me curb my appetite when I’m trying to lose weight.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I often say I've never met a blueberry I wouldn't eat, and this tea has the authentic, robust flavor a blueberry lover expects. During the hot weather we've been experiencing lately it helps that there's hibiscus in it, as that helps one's body regulate its internal temperature. An overall winner! And my fave of all the Celestial seasoning teas.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand of teas has quality ingredients, very strong tastes, easy to use, and when making a large batch you don’t need to use so many teabags which is really nice because the box itself lasts a long time, the benefits of all of the natural herbs that celestial seasonings use is phenomenal. I frequently drink this tea and other flavors from this brand I love the blends and only have great things to say. I love the organic taste and the health permeable in each cup

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

i'm actually obsessed with this tea flavor!it tastes so good and it's such a bargain buying it from this site. adding a bit of honey make the fruity flavor travel further... also love that it's caffeine free. quality ingredient. i use it at work and have gotten colleagues hooked

Posted on May 18, 2022

This blueberry tea is delicious and good for your health. It’s excellent flavor is the best I’ve tasted. The quality is superb. Very well packaged for freshness. I like the freshness and aroma of this tea. The smoothness and it’s not too strong. Just a great tea overall.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A lovely light flavored tea that you can enjoy at any time of the day. It was relaxing having this in the evenings but it's difficult to say if it helped with sleeping better or longer. Love the mild blueberry taste and that it doesn't have any caffeine in it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My favorite tea ever. I’ve repurchase at least 3-4 boxes, and I love drinking it as a cold brew. Leave two tea bags in a bottle overnight with a slice of lemon, and voila. It’s so refreshing, the flavor is strong without any strange aftertastes. Brewing it using the cold brew method also means you don’t have to worry about oversteeping the leaves and having the flavor be too tart. It’s also really good if you’re trying to lower your sugary drink intake. Highly recommend.