PH

Posted on May 28, 2022
Interesting taste

This is the fourth flavor I've tried from Catalina Crunch. It's not what I expected but I'm positively impressed. There's not so much honey sweetness in it but much more of a marzipan-like taste. It can add some nice contrast if combined with other cereals. Of course, they use mostly the same ingredients in this product series, which includes a selection of healthy sweeteners, which is barely distinguishable from real sugar, taste-wise.

30ce8450-6c7b-4bd0-b55d-ce9901c52cea
c915c242-97ce-421e-8eb9-32b593ae251e
2adcad50-168f-43c0-aa6b-f3e13e672ee8
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

If you are looking for low carb cereal, this hits the spot! Very crunchy and tasty. It has no aftertaste and not too sweet. I have it with unsweetened almond milk and it is very satisfying. The only downside is that the honey graham flavor isn’t very obvious, but you can add other flavors such as cinnamon or sugar free syrups if you are on keto/low carb diet. Recommended! Please hit the like button if this us useful for you :)

cb97bd6c-a1bb-4ede-bf38-11ddb156b07d
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Having given up cereal for most of my life because of sugar, this is a good alternative, if you want crunch and sweetness. I think kids will love it. I’m not ready 100% convinces by how clean some of the ingredients are for keto though. But overall it’s a good cereal option.

afdbe114-d9d3-4a03-9c32-f3e65f5416f8
ed4acaa6-9112-4533-9938-c6c5a2af0be4
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very good i eat this every day it taste great i eat this for breakfast the serving is a great size i use it for a snack the ingredient is quality , the package is large, it is recommended to add milk it is a great benefit, the composition is flat

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Excellent taste and affordable without compromising on quality. Perfectly suited to my young son (athlete) who wants to make sure that he get all his nutrients from the right sources. It is common knowledge that regular on-the-shelf breakfast cereals are worthless nutritionally and full of sugar. Thank you for providing us with the ideal solution!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

So crunchy... Stays solid in milk for a good 5-10 mins, does not disintegrate into mush.. Taste like regular sugary cereal with slight sweetener and artificial flavoring after taste. I eat it with berries, bananas or nut butters so it helps to mask the flavor a little. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love it! I kind of eat carbs in the first part of the day, before and after exercising ans I look for low carbs afternoon snacks alternatives to protein bars, mozzarella sticks, etc. A bowl of these cereals with unsweetened almond milk has become one of my fav snacks! Or on the go, straight from the bag, so crunchy and tasty :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Delicious and crunchy and a bit addictive, though there's a slightly strong, sweet aftertaste. This is one of my favorite flavors because it doesn't have an intense flavor that can seem artificial, even though naturally flavored. . Very satisfying and keeps hunger at bay for a while. It also doesn't cause my blood glucose levels to spike. If I could afford to, I buy this regularly

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is THE BEST keto/diabetic friendly cereal, hands down! The flavor and crunch reminds me of old school kid's cereal and the flavors are awesome! My wife, who is diabetic, is so happy to have cereal again that she can eat without worrying about her blood sugar! Our household favorite!