PH

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This cereal was better then I expected. If you like fruity pebbles then it’s about the same. This one doesn’t get soggy after putting milk in either. Also yummy for just a dry snack! Came on time and well packaged.

34edeeba-b45f-4a00-b10b-622eea309f9d
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I ordered these to eat mixed with my ghost fruity cereal protein! I like it a lot, I'm a cereal lover and started to workout and wanted something more macro friendly and these fit the bill! Not something I'll be regularly buying but a fun treat for sure.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The biggest missing thing for me is the Crunch factor when it comes to low carb foods. The Catalina cereal has an amazing crunch that fulfills that need. I like that I can portion out what I like and or mix with low carb chocolate to make my own trail mix and eat by hand as a snack or if I really feel like cereal it can double as that with some nut milk. I have tested my blood sugar levels and they do not spike. These are medium on the sweetness level. The fiber I get from these is also good for my gut health and constipation. Banana, Mint, PB Choc and Fruity are always in my cupboard as a go to sweet crunch snack.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Its a nice variation on the other keto cereals out there. More healthy, for sure. Its tasty enough -- just the right amount of sweetness and lots of crunch. But, truth be told, i prefer their other flavors....I don't use it for breakfast -- that would be far too expensive a breakfast! (9 bucks for a cereal???) I use it for a snack. 1/4 C gives you very low carbs, 0 sugar, good numbers on all the other ingredients, all the while being fully satisfying.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

So crunchy... Stays solid in milk for a good 5-10 mins, does not disintegrate into mush.. Taste like regular sugary cereal with slight sweetener and artificial flavoring after taste. Fruity is my least favourite... I eat it with berries, bananas or nut butters so it helps to mask the flavor a little. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like the quality for this and the ingredients provide the right macros for my diet. I have this as a snack every other day and it supports my diet thoroughly. However the taste could take some getting used to. It's not bad but it's not entirely great either.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Catalina Crunch Fruity is a very tasty cereal and or snack right out of the bag. I enjoyed this offering but it is not my favorite of the five flavors I purchased. All flavors are super healthy and pack a delicious taste to anyone looking for low sugar alternatives to mainstream products. The price is well worth the nutritious value each bag delivers.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

wasn't expecting much to be honest but it actually tastes quite good! definitely adding this to my keto diet and can't wait to try other flavours. this is also good for snacking on its own!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

My favorite low carb cereal and snack of all time! Don't ask me. I have no idea how a low carb cereal can be this addictive.