PH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I was losing my motivation on the keto diet, constantly craving sugar cereal. I bought this on a whim with low expectations. This flavor is so far the best Keto safe cereal that I have tasted. I've spent hundreds of dollars trying to find food that satistfies me that I don't have to make myself and this makes the list. I'm on my third bag! There's a reason it's usually sold out. Not exactly cocopuffs, but it's great for Keto!

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Haven’t tried it yet but tried other tastes and liked it. Note the the texture is a bit harder than regular breakfast cereals but I use it as yogurt toppings to add a crunchy texture. The serving size isn’t too big, I’m guessing because of the density. nice scent good size and package and the ingredients are also nice so overall good quality.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Good quality, nice crunch, a good chunk of protein too! Ingredients are clean, the portion size is a bit small but the macros are good. I use it as a snack and also for breakfast though the serving is small it’s quite filling. I usually add blueberries or any other fruit to taste.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is another good quality cereal and beneficial for those who are following keto, low carb or are diabetic. The taste is delicious and the ingredients are great with lots of protein and fiber. I rarely eat for breakfast unless I am traveling. I usually eat just 1/2 a serving to satisfy my desire for chocolate or something sweet. I just wish the package size was bigger!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like chocolate flavor and it has lots of fiber. It's made of healthy ingredient that I can enjoy without worrying about sugar. It tastes less sugary. I recommend this to people who have diabetes since it has almost no sugar. I eat this cereal for breakfast. I want to try another flavor

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This cereal is more than delicious😋. I mean even if u are not keto this cereal if u take 1 cup provides u with 22g protein, 10g fats, and almost 18g of fibre which means that it is a complete meal and just u need to add som carbs on it so it will make u more satisfied and full for long time. Like if my review is helpful 🤍❤️

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this product. It’s made with very healthy, good quality ingredients. I put it on top of my oatmeal, breakfast muffins, ice cream or just eat it with milk. I have it in some form every morning. I can crush the pieces and sprinkle it if I want to.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It doesn't taste bitter like too much cacao of dark chocolate. Instead, it's more like the name says, a very strong creamy chocolately flavor. It's crunchy and uses healthy sweeteners. Perfect for the ketogenic diet.

a0738344-c2ef-499a-8a85-e12c2b010077
7d08a8c2-b191-47f1-8918-a8af65ef4081
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

good quality. ingredient is clean. taste nice. size is fair. use in morning. package is clean. benefit to health with no harmful addition as composition. can eat at breakfast. hoghly recommended. can be served with milk and yogurt. but expensive and consume fast. or else its a perfect chocolate granola.