PH

Posted on Oct 19, 2021
I like it

A good substitute for normal cereal. Got a few of these keto friendly products from IHerb. Their carb values can be found in the pics.

2341b907-cb67-4183-bd79-5c75ee7e6339
16809b52-251d-4dc0-b51b-384c0b3cf6dc
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Although it’s tasteless by itself it’s very healthy with no added sugar I’m eating them without milk as my quilt free snack! My daughter likes it with milk and honey but since it’s a bit pricy as morning cereal I’m keeping it just for my self atm:-)

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good quality, healthy ingredients. Taste so good, the size is a bit small for the price. I use it with almond milk. The packaging is good, it’s my go to breakfast. I totally recommend it. Just add almond milk to get better taste.the main benefit is that it is keto friendly. For the serving, it’s only for me so it last longer

Posted on May 24, 2022

Being pre-diabetic and vegan, I thought I would never be able to again eat a yummy cereal like this, But with O grams of total sugar and a good protein level per serving, I feel like I'm a kid again eating one of those unhealthy sugary cereals. I like it so much that I sometimes even eat it for supper.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I just love this cereal! It’s crunchy, and it really holds its composition in milk, and a very small serving is extremely filling (and I don’t fill up easily). I’m so grateful that I found this product. I love all the flavors. I highly recommend the cereal!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I tend to stay away from breakfast cereals because of the large amount of sugar they contain, so I bought this one specially because it doesn't use sugar. The flavor is kind of good, not strong, but you can still feel it. The texture is not exactly its strong point, but you get used to it. The thing I really don't appreciate is the amount-price relationship, as the package's size is kind of small, but the price is way higher than other, more generous, breakfast cereals.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is THE BEST keto/diabetic friendly cereal, hands down! The flavor and crunch reminds me of old school kid's cereal and the flavors are awesome! My wife, who is diabetic, is so happy to have cereal again that she can eat without worrying about her blood sugar! Also, this is my favorite flavor! Tastes like peanut butter cups!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Taste so delicious! How did they make this suitable for keto? I am amazed! The quality and the ingredients are yummy and doesn't taste at all like it's healthy haha. No one would have expected the benefits of this treat. It's rather pricey for such a small package but we love it so we try to eat a little at a time or get more during a sale.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good product, high protein. Taste is great and good quality. Add to your yogurt or mix with milk. Nice for breakfast or afternoon snack. Love this one, great replacement for cereal. Very recommended!

e3064f5e-0b84-4ea8-989a-5fb359321baf
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

this is the first Carolina crunch cereal I've ever tried. I love it, recommend this for greek yogurt toppings for your breakfast or snacks! but the peanut butter tastes like artificial one not like the real ( it's still fine tho) def will try other flavour in my next purchase^^