PH

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

A few years ago at the start of taking really good care of my hair, I came across an ORS styler that was to die for. They stopped producing it and I was gutted, until Now. Oh my days, this CoCo Creme stuff is life. If you have coarse, afro hair from that western equatorial line in Africa, this is you All Day!! Enjoy.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Live the smell. Smells like coconuts and everything that is mentioned but not too strong! amazing scent. The density is exactly what I have been looking for all my life! It moisturizes and give shine and stops frizz but absolutely does not weigh my hair down. It’s like a heavy cream but is super light like a marshmallow!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

my favourite of all the CD products. I am so happy I found this and I amplaning to buy more to stock up because it is so hard to find. the texture is a thick whipped rich butter, perfect for doing a braided or twisted style. I use it for mini twist. It allows for mostured and a good hold to the style of many days, into weeks. the scent is a lush coconut!

It smells like coconut and mango, so it's quite sweet. The scent is quite strong, so if scents bother you, this may not be for you. The smell lasts on your hair forever. UPDATE: I have been using it for some time now, and there are some good and bad points. Good: The scent is strong and lasts forever. When you first apply it, your curls form and stay formed until your hair dries. Once it dries, your hair is fluffy and You can feel that it is moisturized. The smallest amount is needed to get achieve the intended result, so it will last months. Bad: The scent is STRONG and lasts forever. I am not very sensitive to scents and usually prefer strong smelling products on my hair, but it is nauseatingly sweet. I do not recommend it for people who are sensitive to scents. You need to thoroughly comb in through your hair or it will leave very visible white residue once your hair is dry, even then, if you look closely to your hair, you'll notice the residue all over your hair. when you touch your hair you'll feel the product on your fingers even days after applying it and your curls/coils don't remain for more than a day or two. Had to remove a star for the cons. I will finish it... but will probably not purchase it again. It's still worth a try if none of the cons bother you. It's a good product and you need the smallest amount to make it work on 4b/4c hair.

2730b4f6-91c0-4c94-8611-74f9a49764dc
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My favorite butter for my hair! Defines curls and has a lot of slip! Pairs well with a gel for a longer wash n go or good alone as well!

Posted on May 31, 2022

This smells great! nice and thick and I don't need to use a lot. It holds my curls well so far. Haven't had a chance for the REAL Tokyo humidity yet, but keeping fingers crossed.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good product! It’s was recommended to me by a family member

nadamajed
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

amazing for curly hair , am 3c it give so much moisture

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

a little but goes a long way! first time using carol's daughter and I recommend it

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

so creamy and has a nice smell to it.

89d1f2fc-04e0-4ab2-b30d-dc570f1ddaec