PH

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The smell is very awesome. You may think of lemon vanilla cake. And the texture is very rich . And moisturizing. You can only use it at very dry weather. I will love to dry other scents of this brand name.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The smell is just amazing, and, although the package isn’t big the consistency is thick enough so that’s a small amount goes a long way! Definitely gonna buy again!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Smells like a lemon cookie. The scent does not last very long, but that is ok. It has helped with eczema. I wish there was more product in the container. It seems like half of it is just a plastic base. Other than that, it is a great product.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This stuff smells really good but it is really not spreadable. There’s also not much in the container so this will last maybe 2 weeks tops for whole body/after shower application

Posted on May 18, 2022

will certainly buy again adorable easy to spread texture and is quickly absorbed

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I just love each scent of this body butter it’s so hydrating and scent is amazing

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is my favourite scent. The cream is very thick but it is suitable with winter in Canada.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great smell, long lasting moisture

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Lovely scent.

Auto-translated from Arabic

I would like to tell you my experience after using it. The size of the package is small. I used it almost daily. For a month, I finished it. It was a routine for me. Frankly, the smell of bitterness was strong for me, the strong lemon at the beginning, when I accepted it, then I got used to it in terms of moisturizing, it is sweet and moisturizing ... I prefer to put butter on a wet body so that it is easy for you to distribute it

10e985e5-29b7-4c7c-95bc-6fc92dadfbf2