PH

NATALIIAUK
Posted on Oct 29, 2021
Impressed by premium quality, authentic from Japan🇯🇵, worth the money!!!

This matcha is quite expensive, but of great premium quality, made of the whole leaf. It originates from Aichi, Japan. The last month before harvest tea plants are provided with shade to enbance greenness & flavor. In result taste is super delicious! I use this matcha in baking (what a vivid color, adorable by children!) & add to smoothies as well. Please consider that you have 6 months after opening a pack to use it. Serving size is 1 tsp. per 118-177 mL (4-6 ounces) of hot water💦 at ‼️around 79°C (175°F)‼️. Mix thoroughly. Only 10 calories per cup. FYI: There's a food- grade moisture absorber inside a pack to maintain freshness of tea (please see photo). If my review was helpful for you, please click 👍! Thanks❤️ & enjoy 🍵!

4f8f638c-b431-4cc3-924b-f2701d19a6bd
526da54f-119f-4698-8214-4f5330b73d96
de38ab1b-408e-4660-87a4-b0a9da78077f
d9671e25-fbe4-40f6-b5d3-ae4f9a8e4fa2
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I follow the intermittent fasting system..The nutritionist asked us to buy matcha because its benefits are great. Mix one medium spoon of matcha with a cup of milk.. It makes me melt completely.. Then add a teaspoon of honey.. Sometimes it is forbidden to add honey according to the program.. I noticed that the best thing to melt it is to put it in the microwave for a few seconds and then stir it well and if a cappuccino whisk is available, it will be faster In melting.. it tastes strange to me because it is the first time I eat matcha.. I feel the taste of herbal.. but it is healthy and necessary so I eat it

abc1e141-8e2c-4ffd-9123-72ee1c82a9cb
Posted on May 27, 2022

I make a matcha latte for myself every morning. When I upgraded to this matcha powder, I never went back to cheaper options. It’s even a brighter green color! The better quality taste is very noticeable to me. Think about the cost per cup… Very worthwhile! I definitely recommend this brand.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have had my share of cerimonial grade matchas and, thouhg I very much love it, the cerimonial quality does come with a high price tag. This is BY FAR the best "regular grade" I´ve ever tried and I´ll definitely keep repurchasing this. The packaging is fine, but i do immediatly transfer the powder to a tin. The taste is amazing, a little bitter as all matchas and the brightness of the green suggests good quality.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Another winner from California Gold Nutrition. Not only does this matcha green tea powder contain all the benefits of drinking green tea, but it's also organic. So another win. The powder is easy to scoop out of the bag, and it mixes nicely in hot water. I also enjoy adding it to my green smoothies.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have been drinking green tea for many years and this is the first matcha I bought to upgrade myself. 🙂 the taste is good, strong. Since I al not an expert I believe the quality is good since it’s made of whole leaves and all organic. I also used it once in cheese cake, mostly for colour, did not put much and did not take over the taste. The only thing which is hard to guess is a temperature of the water-it should be around 80C so sometimes I keep it more hot and has a bit bitter taste. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have been trying to find a good quality matcha but not crazy expensive and I can say I find it with this one plus is organic and all the goods that comes with it! The color is vibrant, the taste is leafy, comes from Japan and it's a total value for money!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I'm absolutely no expert, but I have compared this matcha to another brand (which is premium quality), and it looks and tastes exactly the same. Some other brand that claims to be high quality didn't pass that test (yellowish green color, less frothy), so I'm pretty certain that this really is the good stuff. I started drinking matcha 3 months ago for health reasons, but now I actually like the taste and how it makes me feel (compared to coffee). Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Energizing! Does the job in terms of alertness, energy and mood. It’s a great alternative for coffee at a great price. Matcha is rich in catechins, a class of plant compounds in tea that act as natural Antioxidants. Tastes good. This matcha powder is so green and bright, the taste is fresh and potent, yet gentle. I use this to make a matcha latte. Def very affordable considering you are getting higher quality product.