PH

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I want to write a review for this amazing quality vitamin that improved my health, mood and general well-being. I was really struggling with depression, anxiety and fatigue before I tried this one. After just one week of using it, I noticed much more energy, which has led me to writing this review in the first place!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Crunchy and flavourful, this bag of seaweed rice chips is a great snacking option for those who crave the conventional potato chips. Many snacks that are marketed as "healthier" never taste as good as they say, but these seaweed rice chips are just delightful. Just bought 5 more bags after my first order!

98bd1084-df51-44c4-a37d-13133a9fcdf6
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These are a perfect snack. They are light and crunchy and packed with flavor. Every time I have a few, I break off little chunks for my little rescue dog to snack on with me. He goes absolutely crazy for them. Overall, they are a great, healthier snack for both of us. This is my favorite flavor and my dog's too.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Delicious honey oil flavored chips, 60 g! The chips are very soft but crispy. The taste for me at first was not familiar, since I tried it for the first time. The whole family also liked the chips, and this is their only minus, the chips were eaten by joint efforts in 15 minutes in one serving. Recommend! Great taste and quality texture

It is a great snack. Salty and non-fat. Crunchy option to switch with chips. The quality was great as well. It is not sweet like some other seaweed brands, for me it is a pro. Nutritious qualities and ingredients are satisfying as well. I like they combined it with rice crunches. Pieces are not huge like they are on the picture.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The honey taste is light but it adds that twinge of sweetness to a salty snack. The bag is filled to the brim with this tasty snack and it’s so good that I can finish this with family when watching a movie. This flavor is mild but leaves me wanting more. Not only do I eat this alone, but I also sprinkle this on salad and in soup for that extra seaweed taste

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I so love these chips as they are light, salty, sweet, buttery and crunchy and while they aren't the cheapeat snack to buy they are worth every cent, especially when discounts apply. The packet size keeps them fresh and stops them all getting crushed. I do love the cheese flavor even more - A totally delicious snack for me!

Posted on May 6, 2022

The seaweed and rice combination peaked my interest, so I thought I'd give it a try. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found the chips to be very tasty and light. I love that you can clearly taste the seaweed, and they seem to be healthy and delicious at the same time. The ingredients are natural, and the chips are very fresh and crispy. I ate them straight from the bag, but I can see adding them to a salad. They are a kind of costly, but the promotion made them reasonable cost. Would definitely recommend them to seaweed lovers!

Posted on May 3, 2022

These are fantastic! The Honey Butter flavour is INCREDIBLE! It's subtle and makes these very moreish. They're an amazing value too because the bag was full to the very top. I will be ordering these again and again! Best seaweed snacks that I have ever had. Great quality too because the rice batter coating stays on the crisp and doesn't all crumble off. At 4 g Net Carbs per serving, they're my go to snack. California Gold Nutrition have a real winner with these crisps and I am now a very loyal fan.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Amazing product! The taste is really delicious! Ate it all at once! I love the bittersweet taste. It has a good package in case you want to save it and eat it later. Unfortunately, it's a bit expensive for those who buy it in Brazil (because of the currency) but definitively worth buying it sometimes