PH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Amazing for children!

My child is very messy, and it was incredibly frustrating to hear most regular tissues filled with toxic crap like BPAs. Having these available and being confident in the quality is just amazing, I am thankful.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The best napkins I have ever bought , very strong and absorbent !

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

love this idea and product I wish it was sold everywhere

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I love these napkins because they have a nice thickness and are environmentally friendly.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

First time I ordered it I’ll try it and update the review

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Why deplete wood when there’s fast-growing bamboo? Great absorbent qualities and nice white colour

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Would re-buy it!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I liked that I found natural napkins made of natural bamboo. I can reuse them since they have not arrived, but God willing, they are the same as written, and I will adopt them. Their price is expensive, but the quantity is a little good compared to the quality. It is definitely worth its price. I want to add iron pots to them. I liked this product, its components and its quality. I will definitely buy again, God willing. Their size is small and suitable.

ed19876a-f11e-4566-ba18-53ccd7cebab0
Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

When I first ordered it as a sanitary product, it was a paper napkin! Lol I put a cut in the middle and it feels like a tissue, and I mainly use it in the kitchen. It feels thin, but I think it's stronger than tissue when it's dry! I don't think it will change that much when it gets wet. Polo polo I'm very happy that it's made of bamboo and it's eco-friendly, but it's too expensive ... (^^; I'd be happy if more and more bamboo paper products are distributed ♡

2c9761ad-0b96-429d-b1e9-a36e3e61530c