PH

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

amazing product doesn't harm my little kitty, fragrance free but eliminate all bad odor. and very efficient. I'm in love with this product certainly I'll buy it again.

2ea27024-fb3f-4999-996f-45c97f6aafd9
Posted on May 13, 2022

My cat hates baths and I really dont want to put her through that torture. She is also mid-haired and recently started to have some dandruff in some places. Even though she gets scared of the spraying sounds and I have to chase her down to brush her, it actually helped her fur a lot. Not only the dandruff is gone but also when I use this and brush her - more hair comes out, which is great because then it lands way less on my carpets and furniture. It also doesnt smell. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

One of the best products that I have used on my cats, the only con for it is that it can’t remove dirt that sticks to the fur you need to bathe the cat; but overall the product is really good even my cats liked the smell and they are safe in which they lick themselves after spraying it on their fur

Posted on May 11, 2022

This product seems good, though because my cat is a little scared of the spraying sensation, I don't use it often enough to see results. Otherwise the scent is quite nice and of good quality. Hopefully she'll become acclimated enough to be able to use this frequently without being scared!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

My cat has skin allergies. I bought this in order to see if cleaning his fur might help with his condition. After just 1 use most of his irritation cleared up! He now loves to be sprayed with it and brushed.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It’s ok, but leave the cats so wet, and I don’t think it works like a real shower and shampoo , just a temporary use while you can’t take your pet to a groomer or shower it by your self , size is fine and it’s gentle on the skin. But I don’t recommend it as an only shampoo !! as the pets needs a real shower

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this shampoo for my kitty who has a lot of dander and hates water. So far, she's accepting this waterless shampoo and I have seen a decrease in the dander. Will buy it again.

fox-ei
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Doesn't have any vivid smell which I find good for the cat 🙂

Posted on May 12, 2022

Smells fantastic and it makes my cats coat look so shiny and fresh.