PH

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
A good deal

I always keep 3 or 4 bags of BRM rolled oats in the cupboard, it's a daily consumable for the overnight oats breakfast, we all love it. A usual combo I prepare - 30g oats/10g chia seeds/15g cacao powder/100g Greek yogurt/100g milk. Prep time is like 5 minutes, mixing every ingredient and stock in fridge, easy, tastes chocolaty and creamy. The iHerb package arrived earlier than we expected, a much better deal compare to getting it from local supermarket. Will definitely order it regularly

6c15a659-06f3-446a-a407-10a041d79b03
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The delivery was very fast. It only took 3days for it to arrive. It taste really good. Since it’s my first time trying other oatmeal brand, i think this is pretty good. Big oat bits, just cook for two mins add a little sugar if u want. And for the price , it’s really a huge save! Nice!

ea383205-57e8-44ff-8e4b-8e278a49ed96
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

these oats look thicker visually compared to some other rolled oat brands in my local mart which is a good thing. Packaging is attractive but seal is not super tight ther rolled oat brands in my local mart which is a good thing. Packaging is attractive but seal is not super tight.

ab6d074c-161d-4719-abe5-6ede0d480b01
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

If you are taking oat regularly. Give it a try, this brand is the best brand ever. I’ve been taken so many brand. Though this brand is slightly expensive but it is tastier and most important it give my guts feeling good. Don’t feel like bloat and not well. Excellent

10f667f8-1a4b-498f-b94e-0ea43a300005
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

You can get so big bag of old fashioned oatmeal for such a reasonable price!! The texture is chewy and not flaky like instant oat. I’d like to mix it with Greek yogurt to make overnight oat for the next morning’s breakfast or make granola to sprinkle on top of the yogurt. This will give you a full and wonderful morning breakfast.

1f6495be-5a48-4c2b-84bb-cbb835b99e66
e1abb8aa-f5ac-4435-b1aa-c411bb5794e2
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

These oats are microwaveable and are perfect for anyone who is in a hurry. I microwave them for 2 minutes. Just make sure you add enough milk. I use almond milk or coconut milk. Keep in mind there is no added sugar, so the oats will taste bitter. I add coconut sugar, dark chocolate chips and bananas. I also add chia seeds to keep me more full.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I use this to make an awesome steamed bun in the microwave. Just blend it up with a high speed blender (like the ninja or vita mix) Taste exactly like a steamed bun from the Chinese shop. The uses are endless! I even use it to substitute rice and make savory dishes. The quality is superb like all bobs red mill products are. The package is resealable. It’s a healthy anytime food, especially breakfast, do yourself a favor and get some!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I like the ingredient of it as it is only one good qualty oats. I love the taste of it. It is creamy with soy souce. i add a little bit sea salt and it enhances the flavor. Oat is good for empty stomach so I used ti have it when I m hungry as I can just boil it with either water or plant based milk. i piled them.in my pantry.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

We love these oats! We use it for porridge every morning for breakfast. We add abit of granola on top and some fresh fruit and honey and perfect!! They are so tasty and so good for you. The oats are consistent and never find any left over hulls. It’s packages well and easy to shut and reopen. Keeping the oats fresh. There are so many on the market that are even cheaper but these are just something else! The quality is high.