PH

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It has Bobs Red Mill quality, for a good price, although gluten-free products tend to be expensive. It tastes very smooth, I use it to do my little zucchini dumplings recipe, it goes super well with that. It comes in a good size for my use and the package is super practical.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Bob's Red Mill is always a trustworthy brand. Quality is consistently high. I use it as a substitute for plain flour in my baking as oats are higher in protein and healthy fats and contains more soluble fiber. This product is a must have if you are building a healthy diet.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A favorite oatmeal muffin recipe (with double the fruit and nuts, and a fraction of the sugar) tasted a little off when I substituted whole wheat flour for some of the all-purpose white flour, but Bob's Red Mill oat flour made them taste delicious. I'm also using walnut oil instead of melted butter, and that also enhances the flavor.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I ordered this kind of flour especially for my baby, to cook brownies or other goodies, so it is worth to be bought. The package is reusable, which I like very much. I tried the recipe written on the other side of the package, so I've used this flour in the composition.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Me and my mom love this flour! Almost in every order I buy it . We both on gluten free diet, fortunately, non of us have problem with oats (some people with celiac disease can't eat oats too, so be careful). We use it for pancakes, waffles and baking pretty much everything with it (combined with other types of flour).

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. my go to comfort food breakfast every morning. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to make oat flour, cookies, cake, the options are endless.

26bf1298-3fd4-4211-a008-2b78862438ce
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

My favorite floar! I am making a lot of things with it! pancackes, cakes and bread although I am still learning the non-gluten world lol. highly recommended!

33eb1cb0-6dfd-4507-b996-89ac56eaeed7
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love Bob’s brand gluten free baking supplies. You can’t go wrong. I’ve just tried this in baked oats and the texture was pretty good, maybe heavier than expected but a good swap if you’re looking for pre-ground oats.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a great substitute for regular flour. I use it often along with rolled oats to bake cookies, muffins and cakes for family and everyone loves it. The quality is also very good, will continue to buy.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

just what i needed for my gluten free recipies. i find it hard to get gluten free oat flour so i was happy to find it here!