PH

4.6
Based on 1,483 Ratings
1,133
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Relatively the best protein bar I've tried; It is not clear in the taste of protein in it, nor as if you are eating protein .. It tastes with biscuit wafer and has a mild sweetness .. It goes with the Atkins diet and this is important 🤍. If you like the comment, press Yes 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

i tried 3 different types, peanut butter, triple chocolate and s'mores, in general they are very good and filling. my only issue is that the chocolate coating on the outside is a bit flaky and gets everywhere, so it will make a bit of a mess. The PB tastes really good, but not exactly like peanut butter, not that I mind it. it's my favorite. the triple chocolate is really good too, the s'mores is way too sweet for my liking.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The best protein bar that I ever had. Although the Marcos is not that ideal, but you can’t really tell it’s a protein bar if you don’t see the package. The creaminess of the peanut butter and crunchiness of the waffles make it the best snack when you have a craving for some “junk” food. The serving size is also nice and filling. Will always restock!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Super delicious taste, tastes like a healthy Loacker biscuit. The bar doesn’t taste too sweep and has a nice balance of carbs fats and protein. I really like the packaging too it’s sleek and the quality of the bars is great. Would highly recommend this for someone who doesn’t like very conventional chewy protein bars as this is crispy and very satisfying, will purchase again!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

Surprisingly, it taste like Reese chocolate! Whenever I have cravings, this is my go-to protein bar. It is cheaper than other protein bars and has a long expiry date. It helps me to diet and lose weight. Guaranteed high quality products from iHerb and BNRG. Highly recommended to my friends and family!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Second best flavor. For me, the first one is the salted caramel. But, for some people that one is too sweet. If it is your case, go for this one. I use this a lot for travelling, and sometimes I have to skip a meal. The protein bar holds pretty good. At least give me more time.