PH

Shir
Posted on May 15, 2022
ALMOST MAGIC

Will help you with acne, bug bites, and general redness and irritation. really helps after an irritation and it has nice texture. I won't use it personally as my main moisturizer since it's super lightweight. it's also fragrance free so it's good for my sensitive skin, which most of my family also have so it's almost an aloe Vera gel in our house.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very nice gel. I use it with micro-current devices, and also after retinol creams - it helps to calm down the skin if sensitivity occurs

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This cream has a very light texture so it is perfect for people with combo skin, it feels cooling on the skin so it is nice for sensitive skin. It really helps calm down the redness. I would repurchase the product.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

It's a very refreshing, light and calming face gel. No smell and a very small amount it's enough for entire face and neck.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This centella gel has a light, water like texture, absorbs very fast. Has no scent at all. Moisturizes the skin very well. Good for sensitive skin type. Big size.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

it hydrates my skin, its very light gel type product. unfortunatly it didnt calm my skin. my skin got a more redness (rosacea type) after this gel. i prefer Benton's aloe and propolis gel it really calms my skin. i have combi to oily, acne prone skin type.

Posted on May 13, 2022

i've only used it for 3 days so this is more of a first impression. lightweight gel that turns to watery texture as soon as applied on face. feels light and barely there feeling but when you touch your face, there is a tacky feeling that takes a while to go.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The texture is dope! It melts into skin in seconds and doesn’t leave a sticky residue

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

mild and helps with my redness, doesn't irritate my skin when my skin is already super irritated, and helps calm my skin.