PH

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
This is the real deal.

This is a great first step to cleansing my skin. It removes all traces of my make-up and sunscreen effortlessly. It doesn’t strip away my face natural oils. There is no need for harsh rubbing which damages the skin. Just a gentle rub and then a wash and everything comes off. My fave feels refresh after. If my review is helpful to you, please give me a thumbs up :)

Comes with a mini spatula to scoop out product! Packaging is very convenient. Great size that's value for money for a product like this! I use this nearly every day and it works very well on my sensitive skin. Make up comes off easily with no residue left. Waterproof mascara comes off as well. No oily film on skin after washing product off. Not sure what's the difference in terms of the different coloured jars, but this works perfectly well into my skincare. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

So far I've only used this once since I got it, but I really like it. The size is really decent for a cleansing balm and it has a nice slightly sweet scent. I have sensitive skin and this didn't aggravate it and was gentle enough not to totally dry it out.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I like cleansing balms more than remover oils because it is way less messy using them and they generally have cuter packages. I frequently use it to remove sunscreen and make up. I also bought the pink one, not too sure why the blue one is more expensive than the pink one, even though they feel the same.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Very satisfied! It's my third or forth purchase of this balm. Very good consistency. Gently removes makeup and does not irritates my skin. Also package includes a small spatula to apply product. Highly recommend!

fe58ba6a-7eff-4e47-a2e9-cf31980c7b3f
17ffd947-575f-472d-979d-ac39a352daf9
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I use this every night to take off my makeup and I love it. I have acne-prone skin which is sensitive to basically every product out there. My skin loves it and I definitely recommend this if you need a good cleansing balm

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Favorite cleanser after removing my makeup. Very soft on skin, cleanses well (even waterproof makeup), leaves skin soft and not at all dried out. Great for Roseacea!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Great cleansing balm for double cleanses. The Revitalizing balm does have fragrance, which I didn't realize when I ordered it. I have very sensitive skin so I will reorder the fragrance-free product next; although, the scent is very nice, not offensive at all.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Try banila co clean it zero cleansing balm and I promise you can’t find any better oil base cleanser😉

dd534482-7f5a-469c-a209-b2c3cbd011f4
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great for removing make up, however when I use this product regularly and around my eyes I get styes which is not a great outcome. I always follow this product up with a gentle cleanser.