PH

4.5
Based on 2,179 Ratings
1,468
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love to use this shampoo once in a while just to get rid of built up. FYI I have curly hair and use leave in products to keep my curls hydrated and bouncing. Using this shampoo in between makes my scalp and hair feel much cleaner and softer. I love that it is organic since I use clean products for myself. Would recommend it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I bought this because I have really hard water and have been struggling to find a shampoo that will remove the buildup without making my hair dry as straw, so far this is doing the job! Scent is light and pleasant, not overpowering and does not linger. Lathers well and rinses clean. I suspect if you were to use it everytime you shampoo it may be too drying, but I think that is the case with most clarifying shampoos.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I’ve struggled soo much since puberty with an oily scalp and and dry hair and dandruff and tried soo many shampoos until I stumbled upon this during my curly hair journey and i’m in LOVE!!! This is actually my second bottle so far. It cleans my hair very will. I use it alone every couple weeks for deep cleaning and on 50/50 ratio with no sulfate shampoo on normal washes and my scalp loved it! I’ve never spent three days of not washing my hair without my scalp being oliy. The scent is nice love the lemon freshness smell. Though the packaging both times i ordered came open and the shampoo spelt but didn’t touch or miss any other product but still so this will be minus one star

a70f0ab3-549f-4712-ac62-450ce5e12699
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

The product that I buy for the thousandth time, I never dispense with it, I started using it with tea tree oil and one of its benefits was that I got rid of dandruff completely and now I will try lemon for scalp health, the size is suitable and it is enough for 3 months, quality ingredients

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

It lathers up well and cleans my hair without over-drying. I get very oily hair between washes, so sometimes it requires washing twice. I've used natural/organic shampoos before and that's very normal, since it's not a powerful synthetic detergent. I love the lemon scent, too bad it doesn't linger a little longer!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I used to buy another clarifying shampoo from iHerb but it was discontinued. I tried this one and it works great. Using usual shampoo right after this one, not a fan of lemon scent on my head. Does its job and cleanses my hair and scalp very well. No allergies or reactions.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

if you have an oily scalp like me this is your go to this is my first clarifying shampoo I use and it didn't disappoint, it help clean my scalp from all the build up and nastiness it might accumulate since my scalp nature I use it once every two weeks since i started using it my hair become so much healthier recommend it!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Made with natural high quality ingredients for your hair. It smells divine and highlights your hair. It is also well packaged. Thank you for having this product available. Highly recommended to me and I would also like to recommend it! It's scent is lovely and it's great for sensitive skin and hair. Much appreciated!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022