PH

Based on 2,539 Ratings
1,832
Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Love it

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about Aura Cacia, but their essential oils are great. I use this one in my diffuser, but scantly - a few drops are more than enough, and smell very strong. Smells similar to jasmine essential oil, but cheaper, which is great for me.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This Ylang Ylang essential oil is delightfully earthy—it smells like an enchanted garden filled with lush greenery. I use this to add scent to my body oil and I also add it to distilled water for a nice refreshing spray. I like Aura Cacia essential oils since they are natural and good quality for the price.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This natural Ylang Ylang smells super good! It smells like a soothing floral bouquet. I usually use 3 drops of the this beautiful EO with 1 tablespoon of some vegetable oil for massages and I always feel renewed, it's a feminine balm. Ylang Ylang oil as a therapeutic function is an aphrodisiac, antidepressant (helps in treatments), antiseptic, reduces anger and insecurity (consult a therapist to know how to use it).

This is a floral and sweet smelling essential oil to me. It seems of good quality and brings out amazing smells when combined with other aura cacia oils. My fav combo is 4 drops vetiver + 4 french lavender + 3-4 drops sandalwood and 3 drops of ylang ylang (if 4 added then its too sweet). Vetiver is not my fav oil but boy the swetness of ylang and others made it a very luxurious smell combo. The oil diffuser may get a little but too oily if you use diluted sandalwood but thats fine, it washes off. Id be happy if Aura Cacia mentioned what III meant as everyone here is asking. Also if its diluted wouldve been nice to know that hut its seems undiluted to me. Will buy more. PS. Just read that I, II and III are a grading system for ylang ylang extraction oils, I being the most potent and III being the mildest.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,845

Marvelous quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. Comes quickly.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,507

. This is just a godsend for the skin, because it equally effectively cares for oily and dry skin. Also helps to care for hair and nails. Ilang-Ilang is recognized as the most female essential oil, because it can not only activate and strengthen your femininity and sensuality, but also give a beautiful and well-groomed appearance. It is used to improve mood and create a romantic atmosphere.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This is a very strong Ylang Ylang scent that is perfect for my diffuser because it’s best diluted. I may mix some in a perfume creation as well because it only takes a small amount added to be enough scent, it’s that concentrated. It’s definitely a unique and exotic fragrance that is worth trying.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is my first time purchasing Aura Cacia essential oils and I am very pleased. Best of any other brand I have bought before and will continue to try the rest of their range. This ylang oil smells absolutely gorgeous, best I've had. Very glad I found this range!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

love this scent. very sweet and flowery. I can use it as a room freshener and even as a perfume. it stays on the body and hair for a long time. the quality of this prend is always very high. This product good for defuser. I also like the convenient packaging with child protection.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

One of my best qualities size sent either I use it every day is good for H good scent Packaging was eco-friendly position good I feel great it’s soothing benefit age composition natural benefits so good thing I highly commend it it’s essential oil one of the best one