PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Love this bubbly bath soak!

We have used this brand for years and have been repeat customers with this scent. It's not subtle, but quite fragrant and very bubbly. You just need to add a little to get the suds. Geranium is very helpful for women in Menopause or with PMS symptoms. Highly recommended!

agathatheboss
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

In my opinion, all aura cacia products are a staple. I have previously tried chamomile bath foam, it was great too, but this scent is even more precious. Quality of the product is at its highest, thick consistency, and generous foam. Size is medium, lasts me for a month.

d39d9ddb-264c-44ea-b5f8-5e4fdf2c949b
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Pleasant smell and nice bubbles. Wonderful that You should put very little of it to the bath and it already gives a lot of bubbles and smoothness of water.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this product. It smells heavenly, not too sweet, not artificial, just like you are bathing in flowers. The scent lasts on my skin until morning. Really pleasant. I slept like a baby. Bubbles are plentiful and last a LONG time. I put about 2 tablespoons in my deep tub and was covered in a lovely, thick coat of bubbles. I think I will get about 10 uses from this bottle, which makes it good value for money. My skin felt really soft, not fried out at all when I emerged from the bath. Highly recommend. Will purchase again and again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

The scent is amazing. Good price, quality and size. It is very gentle on the skin and does not dry at all.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Smells wonderful! This made a great gift for my mother. Nice blend of essential oils and soap.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Good quality and good size and good packing for age

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

third bottle! highly recommended its smell really good, gonna try other flavour

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I like the scent very much. Also this bubble bath is a little bit oily but I like it))

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

smells good, best value for a best price. very recommended