Page 1 - Reviews - ATTITUDE, Daily Shower & Tile Cleaner, Citrus Zest, 27.1 fl oz (800 ml) - iHerb
PH

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I never could imagine some organic product will be able to clean so well. It works like other cleansers with bad ingredients but it’s safe. I really like it!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Been using quite a handful of attitude living products

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

We adore attitude products - clean and smell like you want to eat it.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

My favorite cleaner ever, the smell is great and it does its job

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

so convenient. you can just spray and wipe out the tile.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

I used it when my baby was young. The product is mild and cleansing power is good

Posted on Jan 11, 2018

This is amazing!! I'm in South Korea and wanted something low maintenance that I could use to spray on my bathroom walls without having to wipe and clean up afterwards. This has fit the bill so far. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future. The smell is alittle strong but I just leave the fan on longer, which seems to help the smell disappear faster. So far so good! I've only used this for five days. Thanks to everyone and their positive reviews :)

Posted on Jun 22, 2015

I've repurchased this product a few times now. It's been a real game-changer for me. It turned my super mold-prone Japanese shower room into a mold-free place to relax. I just spray it in daily and that, together with normal ventilation, has kept me mold free in three different apartments. The smell can be a bit strong at first, but it fades quickly. I don't know what I'll do if they discontinue this! haha :)

Posted on Dec 24, 2013

I love this spray. I use it every time I get out of the shower to spray down my shower walls. What can I say but it works. I don't have to scrub the soap scum off and I feel good knowing I am helping to save Mother Earth.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Good to clean the table and toys for kids