PH

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

this is the first purchase of this brand but will not be the last. What a perfect leave in!!!! smells like roses, does not make the hair heavy, the smell is not intrusive- perfect for me - I have a fine, straight hair and I am trying to use kids care lines. I am definetly going to repurchase- the size is huge - the ammount that should be used is really small. its gentle enough and good for daily use. I have tried it both on wet and dry hair- works great in both cases.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I had a perm in my hair and this leave-in conditioner was fantastic at making sure my curls were not dried out. Although I still used a curl cream with it, I did also find that it provided some degree of hold when scrunching my hair. Not heavy at all like some other leave-ins and the scent is very mild and pleasant. Love that it comes in a pump as well!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like this product for my 4 year olds long curly hair. It has a light floral scent. I use it every time I wash her hair after towel drying. It seems to be a good quality. I like how easy it distributes in my daughters hair. I do wish it was a larger bottle.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Definitely one of the best scents I've ever smelled. High quality conditioner for daily use if you please. Package is nice, gentle ingredients. The size of the bottle is not too big. It's fine and gentle even on sensitive skin and works in every season. I recommend using it with moderate frequency.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

scent is pleasant quality is best size 240 ml can go for 2 3 months Benefit I am using after hair wash t 2 3 pumps and it makes my 2c hair manageable and lock Hydration.

b3e4f9d8-c542-4979-b35e-395c44491b3b
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I really like this leave in conditioner. It feels like lotion. We use it everyday. It has a nice scent, and I think it is very gentle since my baby hasn’t broken out since using it. I think it’s very good quality. It just doesn’t last as much overnight after sleeping. However, I can definitely see the difference between when I do and don’t use it. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great product, gives good slip and smells very nice, scent is so floral and nice. Has a strong hold after but can scrunch and remove. use after shower and conditioner. Use together with the shampoo and gell! also. nice combination!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

We absolutely love this leave in conditioner. It has a great scent and leaves the hair nourished and soft. The curls are defined and pretty.