PH

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My dog loves this toy! It is easy for her to hold herself, and there are plenty of different areas for her to chew. I love that it is baking soda infused and has the nubs to help clean her teeth. It is also affordable compared to other chew toys I bought her.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is the second one I buy for my 7 months old puppy. He loves it it’s his favourite toy! It tends to wear out after one month of biting everyday and became spiky so I decided to buy a new replacement every now and then

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My 7 month old, curious, highly active, cheeky pup LOVES this! It’s diverted her from chewing at other things such as shoes and furniture and will keep her very busy for a while! Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My puppy loved this the most of all dental toys. I will always remember the sound of him throwing it around in the crate, chewing furiously when he was teething. Never managed to bite any chunks off, speaks of quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good quality toy chew. I supervise my dog when he uses it, great size for medium breed. Beneficial to clean teeth, highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Lovely chew, my dog really likes it on day one although has ignored it since

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Too sharp for a dog’s gums. Average quality. Normals size for dog. Easy to use.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I am a little worried about this product.. My dog loves it, but he (despite being a small dog) has gnawed on it to the point where small pieces of the plastic comes undone. I am worried he might eat/swallow these pieces of plastic, hence I would not recommend it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

pretty sturdy! my german shepherd has been using this as a teether since she was a puppy