PH

Posted on May 5, 2022

Amish origins Chickweed ointment is so wonderful. It has cleared up a very nasty rash. The quality is is of a high standard. The blend of ingredients is like goldilocks and the three bears - perfect ! The texture is as velvet and just smoothes on, reducing any pain to nothing. There is a pleasant aroma and is colourless, doesn't discolour the clothes. I am very grateful, thank you.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I recently ordered this so maybe too soon to give a thorough review since I just tried it on whatever minor blemishes I had. I tried it on a couple hives , blemishes and heat rash and wow, it is really soothing. The next day, the spots seemed dry and soothed, sort of “entered the healing process”, not so inflamed or sore. It does seem to help heal too though I wasn’t paying as close attention to that though the spots I put it are either healed or greatly faded. It might not be a miracle healed the next day, but what is? Definitely a soothed the next day! I want to get one for my mom and a backup. Definitely a go to first aid for all those little scratches, bumps, irritations. It’s a firm salve like tiger balm and such. It’s been in the mid 80s (upper 20sC) in this room and it doesn’t melt. There is only a very faint smell if you put your nose near the canister, and that is sort of herbal and lemony. I’m really sensitive to perfumes and even some essential oils and it doesn’t bother me. You only need a small amount to coat the irritation. It doesn’t leave a stinky goo on your finger like tiger balm. Overall, I’m really excited about this because it seems to really help. Will check out the other Amish Origins items!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Amish origins have good products. This smells so nice with the Pine Oil and Eucalyptus and it does wonders for dry skin. Its a good size package as you need so little.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This salve is the only thing ive found that cleared up a patch of dry skin ive been trying to get rid of for months. a little goes a long way and it smells great too.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

We use this for almost every small wound and bug bites.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Jus what I was looking for.. it helped with my sons ezcema!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I like this a lot. Used it many times already and I am very satisfied

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Love it for burns or harsh eczema recommended

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great for healing when cutting in kitchen

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Used it on wasp stings. Good stuff.