PH

4.8
Based on 4,171 Ratings
3,529
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Got this for my mom who has several ailments due to prediabetic (which reduced her kidney's function). It doesn't work alone because I arranged lots of anti-inflammatory supplements to alleviate the inflammation. The most obvious change she had from ingesting them consistently is less pain from gout and noticeable lighter skin.

Posted on May 26, 2022

As a natural bruiser, I discovered early on that ascorbic acid reduced the appearance of bruises on my body. When Ester C came on the market, this upped the game considerably. Now, unless I bash myself, I get no bruises on my body at all. Additionally, you only need to take Ester C once a day, as it remains in the body for 24 hours.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This has been my favourite product for along time. My opinion and just mine. If you have an issue with swallowing pills, this is not for you. Its hard and huge to swallow. I dont have that issue coz i have aways preferred Tabs than Caps. Please, go for CAPS NOT TABS IF YOU HAVE ISSUE SWALLOWING PILLS. Otherwise, i stand by this alll the waay. It does all it says. M

I recently started taking American Health Ester-C and I am very pleased with the results. The tablets are easy to swallow and I love that they are non-acidic, which makes them gentle on my stomach. I've been taking Vitamin C regularly for its many health benefits, including supporting a strong immune system, and I feel that American Health Ester-C has provided me with even more support in this area. I've noticed a significant improvement in my overall well-being since starting this supplement and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

very good quality vitamin C! Not sour, no acid and no reflux from these. I just do not like tablets (problem with swallowing them) so I since then order them in capsules. I take the 500 mg capsules instead of the 1000mg as these are too big. I take 2 or 3 the 500mg

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I blend this type of vitamin C with other brands and noticed this was really effective. My only problem wit 1000mg in a single pill is that the pill is very large. Sometimes I need to break it in half. I would recommend the size where each pill is 500mg.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My mom, husband, and I have been drinking this for years. We usually took it once a day but since Covid we've been taking it twice a day for immunity, and we haven't been sick yet. No acidity on the stomach. The size of the capsule is quite large though so swallowing can be challenging.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Vitamins are considered essential nutrients—because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage. But this supplement is quite big in size and not easy to swallow in my opinion.