Page 1 - Reviews - Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, 1.06 lb (480 g) - iHerb
PH

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I didn't expect the scoop is rather big, and for starter I don't think I need to use that much, so ½ tsp is quite enough for me, in 200 ml plain water, taste is okay, not stinky like spirulina or bitter like bitter melon, more like matcha or moringa, and not hard to sip it down. Then I mixed ½ tsp of it with coconut milk powder + 1 tbs sunflower lecithin + 1 tbs white chia seed, and I got the spirulina-like instant oatmilk that I used to drink before I started keto diet. This comfort drink I made which is keto friendly, with high fat high fiber low protein low carb is surely healthier than that instant milk laden with sugar and grain, it tasted like coconut matcha latte with chia seed (which resembles mung bean or green lentil, lol). The wheatgrass nutrition is destroyed from the heat obviously, but it's an occasional comfort drink when I missed that spirulina oatmilk. 😙 Next time I'll put coconut ghee or cultured ghee or cacao butter in it too.

53d101c7-6b38-4f82-8ee1-7402e522a738
dd87d47c-c49b-4172-9f0d-79d00c35b71a
a9186440-0b38-47d3-8c2c-70b29ffa41ef
4136420e-7f85-4607-a4a5-2278a2b1555f
cd4239c8-0b14-4ca3-93c7-489dad95d314
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The quality of this wheatgrass powder is very high, and I can really see the benefit to my skin after just two weeks of drinking it. This superfood is rich in antioxidants and I see an improvement in my energy levels, which is great because at my age (late twenties) I really shouldn't be feeling tired all the time. The package is good and the screw cap is tight. I'm taking better care of my health and diet so I drink this every morning. I really like the clean and green taste, but if you think it's too strong, you can mix it with more water to make it more diluted.

0ba3f74f-1873-4739-b1b0-3176dd3236f5
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Bought it in promo price. I believed wheat grass is very good for health. Started taking it one scoop every night just few days ago. Taste is tolerable and I guess one side effect so far is my stomach feels uncomfortable sometimes. Overall I’m excited taking this superfood everyday. Thanks.

7b618bfe-33f5-4ba9-bb07-58e8adbf2cce
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I realize much of the research is unclear on the health benefits of wheat grass, but I’ve been drinking this every morning for some time as part of my intermittent fasting routine. Mixed with zero calorie electrolytes and zero cal vit C, it has helped me stick to the routine..

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Organic wheat grass is unrivalled in our home. with a perfect healthy lifestyle of vegan vegetarian diet. No chemical medicines, no alcohol, keeping our blood clean and our gut health in mind we love this product that keeps blood strong and healthy. It also gives every individual cell in the body the key energy to open the door to the cell promising unrivalled energy. It is a superfood.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I don't have a problem with its taste, it's alright, not bitter, not smelly, just grassy. The grainy or sandy texture is the downside especially when I mixed it with water only. I like to mix it with coconut milk or goat milk too if I want my comfort drink aside from my daily glass of wheatgrass. After having it daily, I think I finally got used to the grainy texture, and it's good for leaky gut also rich in vitamin A and K, so just gulp it down for better health.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

The wheatgrass is ok but just a bit pricey to me! I believe they use clean ingredients so that's why! Wheat grass are great for our body. There are 2 types of wheatgrass. Whole wheatgrass powder and wheatgrass juice powder. Whole wheatgrass is more fiber, and juice powder is more nutritions. Please choose your preferences !

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Tried myself and was surprised of additional energy in the body as in youth. Then offered my mom after her operation to recover. Originally she refused but since she was weak and hardly recovering she also tried. And noticed that energy returned to her body, she takes it with tomato juice every morning. Since then I buy it for her as well, she is 81.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have been using this Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass since about 7 years now. This product is my favourite. I always mixed water about 1/3 cup and more orange juice about 3/4 cup or 1 cup with one scoop of this wheat grass once every morning on empty stomach / before breakfast and no eat until half an hour later or so. If you wonder about taste, actually it doesn't bother me. I think mix with water and orange juice helps. For me, I find this Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass is the best unlike any other wheat grass! Its quality is all the time high.

Phara88
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

That's my first time using a wheat grass supplement and I'm quite happy with this try. The powder mixes pretty well in water and the flavour is not too strong. The only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is the price. I bought it in promo price (25% off) but I won't buy it again at the full expensive price