PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Quality & taste is great, size is accurate, good bcaa price, package was sealed ,good for diet & whey source supplement, endurance and recovery benefits. Ingredient were neutral. I use it on daily basis even during my off days.

0a2bd2b2-a971-470c-90fa-f1dd19d8a909
Posted on May 2, 2021

This is by far the best whey protein powder! I have tried many brands in my years of bodybuilding and the ALLMAX ISOFLEX gives me lean gains for the 0g sugar content. It is also a very digestible product as I do not feel bloated even if I were to take 2-3 servings a day!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Good quality, taste and size. It is the best protein that I tried.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Do your self a favor and stay away from this flavor, Was really hoping this would be a good mix since the chocolate one was a dream but the manufacturer tried something that doesn't taste any good, tastes like medicine and foams up when you mix it with water... bad quality mix. Only sticking to chocolate .

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

another great product by Allmax. Good quality and fantastic taste.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

This tastes bland when mixed with purely water and/or milk. However it tastes fantastic mixed with greek yogurt or overnight oats. Recommendation: 1/2 cup greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop of this protein powder + fruit + granola, or a scoop of this mixed into overnight oats. The tropical flavour comes through so much better when it's mixed with other stuff and sits with it for a while.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I like the interesting flavor of this supplement but it is over-priced.

Posted on Jul 26, 2020

It tastes like virgin pina colada. I like the scoop design that I don't have to search for it from the powder. I don't mind that 1g sugar per serve but it will be better to update the product description.

eeaba90b-d14e-428c-9222-c83caa685b07
65292f4b-2da4-47e5-ad14-b82460e39e38
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Great quality and taste! Approved!