PH
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The quality of this brand is high. No after taste and this size lasts me for couple of months. Pineapple mango tastes very good, no artificial taste at all. It is my second time ordering this and I am pretty happy with this. I am using BCAA during workout, when the water intake is crucial.

How did i survive without this for so long? I wonder! The taste is absolutely delicious and natural (no fake taste), perfect combination of pineapple and mango bursting while you drink it and not too sweet... I LOVE IT!!! I love all of ALL MAX products and thsi one did not disappoint. I highly recommand it. I drink it during my workouts and after my cardio training.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

good quality with great ingredient and perfect taste, size is little big

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

my favorite tasting bcaa's. Just wish they had real sugar instead of Sucralose.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

Love the pineapple mango flavor. Wish they still made the key lime cherry but hey. Amazing aminos for the money.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

ALLMAX Nutrition,AMINOCORE BCAA, Pineapple Mango, 0.69 lbs (315 g) TASTE WONDERUFL

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great taste, the packaging size is cute and small. The ingredients of the product is easy on the stomach and don't give me trouble. I tried many BCAA's, and this one was the most beneficial for me. It made both my recovery and endurance high.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

Thank you for your great products, nice taste and helpful to last long for my workouts. I will love to more purchase for the further thanks.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

the taste is good. I tried it before the exercise , although I can't feel any differences , the taste is acceptable . so I would rather "the impact " as I think the taste is gd for this product .

Posted on May 1, 2022