PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
My favorite preworkout so far - Tastes like Gatorade!

I have tried many preworkouts. Most of them seem to have a weird after-taste (especially if they contain BCAAs). This one tastes good and contains L-carnitine and Caffeine as well. I drink it during my workout and it helps a bit. I like that it doesn't contain Creatine.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this product! The pink lemonade or the grape escape are much better. The Pink Lemonade is exactly what you would think and the Grape Escape tastes like yummy Grape Koolaid. Second to those would be the Blue Raspberry which I use when mixing Acuts with Carbion (because the flavors are the same) or the Watermelon. Heads up that I see reviews on the Gogi Berry but it was my least favorite by far. It almost tastes like Cherry Chapstick but the good news is that they have plenty of other great flavors to choose from. This product has just enough green caffeine to give you a little boost without making you jittery. This is my go to drink before and during my workout.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love this product because it is very clean and gives no jittery feeling. Also because I see results in my body once I stay within my calorie deficit controlled.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
4,070

I love the taste, and I can say that I felt significant changes in my body every time I take the energy drink, it boosts my energy that I need for my everyday routine.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Very good energy drink after a work out. It is very smooth and nice boost of energy with a very reasonable price. Highly recommended after daily work out to boost energy

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Decent quality product for an effective workout. The taste was a bit disappointing. It’ll give you the energy boost you need for a limited budget.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Arrived in good quality and packaging! Size is ok for it's price because it is super cheap. The taste for me is the BEST i have tasted with all that I have tried! Everyone who I gifted it with agrees with me! I even use it as refreshments when I eat my snacks! For it's benefits, I feel stronger when I use this during my workout! Great product overall!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Good quality nice ingredients enough size good taste good for intra workout

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great product. Uses for several years. Mixes easily and is delicious.