PH
Based on 1,054 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,054 Ratings
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

My skin is easily irritated and I don't have any issues with this body wash. I like that it has a very light smell but isn't overpowering. I love that it smells of lavender oil since I am very sensitive to any synthetic fragrance. It keeps my skin moisturized and gets me clean. It does foam up a little bit but if you like a lot of foam, skip this product. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

So nice to find all natural body wash with great lavender scent and also a great texture. The skin is remained soft and moist which is not so often with natural soaps. Also love that it come with a pump. Price is nit cheap and not too expenssive for all natural soap.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This is the only body wash our family uses. The scent is not too strong and I know the ingredients are excellent quality. I’ve even converted my husband onto it and he was obsessed with his previous brand. Alaffia products are top shelf. The only minor downside is that you need to use a little more product than regular soap but it’s worth it in my opinion.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

doesn't have any yucky ingredients. makes me feel cleaner for longer even though it is less stripping. it is a huge size for the price. perfect for sensitive skin. it is gentle yet really makes you feel clean. I use it as both a hand and body wash. this is such a good brand in my opinion. the packaging is cute and convenient.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I absolutely love the scent of this body wash lavender is really good for relaxing and calming purposes. The size is perfect especially because me and my boyfriend used this body wash together. The quality and the consistency of the soap is super bubbly especially if you use a loofah 🧼🛁🧽🫧.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022