PH

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2096

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

For daily use! Great under makeup! Very large size! Great for all ages! The quality is awesome! It moisturizing and suitable for dry and sensitive skin, jellylike texture! So good for puffy under eyes and dry skin! Antioxidants are a great benefit! Packaging is comfortable for use! Great composition with hyaluronic and ferulic acids! Has an hardly noticeable scent.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like this and it's helpful. It's a gel like texture and Sometimes it's a little sticky so I mix with a cream and it provides hydration and a slight reduction in puffiness. I'm happy with this product. No side effects, irritation or annoying fragrance!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Ist time trying. Hope it is good because tried this brand's vitamin C n collagen serum n find it good to use. Non sticky feeling

743c3087-7350-4a86-a14f-9821c0d93410
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I use this product because I often go to bed late. It helps my eyes to look fresh and less puffy eye on the next morning. My face look less tired.

3841745c-de42-42d4-9401-4b91231c1eef
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I am totally amazed by this serum! After a few days there was a noticeable reduction in the puffy bags under my eyes. 10 days in, the bags are almost gone. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was surprised when I saw a noticeable difference in eye lines. My eyes were definitely smoother. I put it on just washed skin and then add a moisturizing eye cream on top of it. I'll continue to buy this product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I am in love with Advanced Clinicals products since I discovered the Vitamin C Serum. I ordered the Puffy Eye Serum recently and have used it for about two weeks and wow! It works great!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

will first talk about iherb Great and reliable site and all its products are original And it reaches you quickly wherever you are in the world in addition to its great prices لطيف الى الان استخدمه مساءا gentle on the eye Notice few results

3d38cdd4-20b1-4ba7-ad6f-d27c8ac04f79